BY HANDY SOLUTIONS

VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this for myself and daughter during the summer time and when the uv rays are high. I buy it at Walgreens especially when it on sale. It is not greasy. It does work . i always follow the directions. When it says put on and hour before leaving the house.
Abi F.
Abi F.
Brent
Great for all ages and is a good product. This product has a good scent. Not supper oily and is easy to apply. Gentle on the skin. The cons to this type of product hands might seem more greasy instead of using a spray sunscreen.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
One of my favorite sunscreens! I love using this during the summer when I am running or playing any type of sport. This is seriously one of the better products to use and I can't recommend it enough!
Angela K.
Angela K.
I like this product. I find it to do its job of protecting your skin in the sun. Coopertone is good quality and brand. This is the perfect size to keep in your purse or pocket.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Chicopee
Good suntanning lotion would highly recommend it if you are our in the sun a lot beach or on picnics Handy Solutions Coppertone Sport 30 SPF, 1 Ounce Tube (Pack of 6)
Kailey a.
Kailey a.
This suntan lotion is excellent and i highly recommend this product... high SPF and dosent allow you to burn and is water proof... i got mine from my local CVS or Walmart
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Quinton, VA
Great way to protect my skin from the sun! The sun is super harmful and I want to produce my kids as well!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome product that can fit in any bag you use every day! I use this on my face everyday without any sunburn!
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
san Francisco , CA
Good for on the go to take with you anywhere!!!!! Smells like sunscreen. And its the sport version so that's good
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
This brand says its waterproof but it really isn't. if you want a good sunscreen i suggest using the neutrogena brand. even though its pricier it is worth it.