Handy Solutions Clairol Herbal Essence Conditioner, 1.7 oz. Packages (Pack of 6)

BY HANDY SOLUTIONS

Kourtney P.
I love this conditioner, and the herbal essences brand in general. It's done wonders for my hair. It can be on the pricier side, but not exceptionally so. I also prefer the regular size conditioner instead of travel
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
I absolute love Herbal Essences conditioner. It is one of the only products that effectively loosens knots in my hair so I don't have to rip through it with a brush after I shower. It also takes frizz like no othe conditioner. Now with this handy travel size, I can take my favorite conditioner with me wherever I go. So in love!
Valerie S.
Really good for on the go trips like out of town. It's convenient and takes up very little room. Not to mention this brand smells delicious and has a long lasting scent in your hair.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Perfect size for travel this size will last me for at least a week on vacation. it smells really good and leaves my hair silky and smooth! must get the shampoo too!
Amanda V.
Digby, NS
This size is so handy for trips and getaways :) loved the smell and how it moisturized my hair. This product made my hair soft even after using heat tools. I have taken this convenient bottle on trips down south and it's perfect :)
Christine M.
This size is perfect for traveling! It's easy to stow away in a purse or overnight bag. It also smells fabulous and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth.