by Handy Pantry

Everything you need to make your own yellow soybean & black soybean tofu from scratch! Add lemon juice as a coagulant to make over 7.5 lbs of tofu with the included soybeans. Detailed, simple-to-follow instructions. Certified Organic.

[user:maritzae4c] is this kit easy to use?
Start your review of Handy Pantry Deluxe Tofu Making Kit - Wood Mold / Press, Yellow & Black Soybeans!
Pensacola , FL
Yes. This is my favorite it's great for my pantry easy cook and go type thing. Erfect for kids and family cooked meals. This is my all time favorite. Taste and everything full packed and delicious I will deffinitely try and buy again. Would love to try this.
Orange Park , FL
Nigari is the traditional Japanese ingredient used to coagulate soymilk to make tofu. INCLUDES: 12 ounces of the Natural Japanese Tofu Coagulant Magnesium Chloride, also called "Bittern." ... SoyaJoy
Glen Mills, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Good but not amazing. I’ve had better tofu’s but there is a lot of variety with this brand of tofu. The price isn’t amazing for a tofu based product to say the least. Like I said, good but not amazing.
Prosper, TX
Will definitely be buying again. absolutely YUMMY! This product is the best... Finally! Love, love, LOVE! Get it, you’ll love it too!!! A MUST HAVE! Highly recommend! Perfect product for everyone!
Macon
I figured if I made my own tofu it would be tasteful however that was not the truth I wasted so much money on this product I want to throw it all away
Rochester , NY
Im not a vegetarian so its hard to find something plant based that is good but if u want to make good diet decision choose Handy Pantry
Hazard, KY
I’ve never tried tofu but if I do this will be the brand I want to try. I have heard great things about them.
laurel
This kit is good it helps you to have everything organized and clean. The wood is really good
Maple Valley, WA
1,013 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such an amazing gift for someone. So awesome and unique!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it so much
Edmonton, AB
I love the brand and their products taste so good. This product is a part of my pantry always. My family is hooked to it. I love using it and it tastes delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silver Lake, OH
1,322 reviews
il y a un an
Maritza M. is this kit easy to use?