Handstands Refresh Your Car 4.5 oz Scented Gel Car and Home Air Freshener - Cucumber Melon Scent

BY HANDSTANDS

Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I had one of these in my car but I wasn't thrilled it took up a cup holder. I tried just placing it on the ground in the back but it kept moving around. It was a good scent but it just didn't fit my cup holder needs.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
These are great because you can hide them under the seat in the car. The smell is very powerful the first week but seems to slowly wear off but smell great!!!
Eileen G.
I definitely love the smell these give off but i feel the smell only last for about a day or two. After that it is never really noticeable.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I thought that this had run out of the smell really fast, but the next time it got hot in my car the scent came back
Finnlee E.
These work really well, but I felt that they wear out quickly and I didn't notice it much after about a week.