HANDI-FOIL Deep Full-Size Steam Table Aluminum Pan - 50/Pack

LHW1004 Features: Ridged aluminum multifunctional foil pan Superior quality for cooking, freezing and storing Excellent for catering Perfect for hot or cold foods Increased strength and holding power Economical and recyclable Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.07" H x 1.78" W x 1.09" D see more...

Amanda  B.
Louisville, KY
I use these for every family gathering! Its so much nicer to not have to worry about washing another dish or if you're like me you forget your glass baking dish half way home and have to turn around. These take away the worry! They are a little on the bendy side so that's where 4 stars comes in
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these for lots of things like turkey, ham, lasagna you name it. Great pan to have handy. I do however know they bend really easily so a grip on both sides is a must. You can also accidentally cut through it too, so be careful. But these are great to have
Fanny J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are so easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher, I don't ever have an issue with greasy residue. I like to use them for parties or when I have guest over, also for the holidays. They keep my food warm if I'm taking the food somewhere else than my home.
Nieves G.
We use these HANDICAP-FOIL Deep full-size Steam Table Aluminum Pans for big events that we thorough at our house or local church. They're very useful and affordable. I would definitely recommend when throwing big parties.
Jheysa P.
These are so bomb! They're great if you're a person that loves to have parties but not so much on washing dishes lol. Me and my family used these for my graduation party ğŸŽ‰ it did pretty good, held about 10 pounds of kalua pig in one pan!😂😁👍🏻
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
been a cooker and a baker for Maddie years I have use these throughout the years I can't even begin to count how many I have used I have use them quite often very dependable and reliable
gabriela D.
Really handy pan used this with cold or hot food. And really affordable u can get them at the dollar store. They are really effective and sometimes u can reuse them again I do recommend this if u have a party
Cheyennee B.
These work great inside chafers or by themselves. They hold quite a bit of weight, but if your food is heavy make sure you carry with your hands under it so the middle doesn't sag!
Nieves O.
These are perfect for catering. They are disposable, perfect for easy cleaning after an event. They make it easy to transport food and can also be used to present food, buffet style for more casual events.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
You should definitely have these in your house at all times. I find so much use for these. They're very versatile. Also extremely durable for the price so you can't go wrong with with them at all. I love using these for baking, cooking, diy projects, putting ice in them and setting my cold items in them during parties. I highly recommend them.
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
i just pretty much want to get my badge lol
J M.
What do you like to make in these pans?
Natasha V.
Filey, North Yorkshire
Does anyone know if these Are they reusable?
Mirsada H.
Are these reusable? And how many times can you reuse them?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I just want a badge guys.