HANDI-FOIL Aluminum Baking Loaf Pan 2 lbs - 200/Case

LHW1033 Features: Aluminum baking supplies Withstands wide range of temperatures from freezing to high oven heat Exhibit holding power and durability Odor and moisture resistant Economical and easy to clean up Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.41" H x 1.5" W x 2.09" D see more...

• Is it eco-friendly?29 Answers
  • Is this actually a sturdy pan for a loaf? Especially when...19 Answers
  • Almost every time I try using this pan it somehow has a h...8 Answers
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
I love this foil pans. I get a ton of bananas and these are perfect for making banana bread to give as gifts, take to the office or even freeze for later. I just stick it in a sealer bag and pop it in the freezer. You can thaw then pop it back in the oven to reheat. Best yet you can reuse them many times. Or not worry about bringing your dish home from a potluck or gathering.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I always use these when making food for family dinner, picnics, and etc. They are great to bake in, I've never had any problems. I don't have to worry about not getting my dish back and clean up is much easier when you can just throw it away! This is a must for anyone who does a lot of cooking!
carrie k.
These cooking trays are great for the holidays baking turkeys , ham or even lasagna. Alot of people also use these trays at social gatherings as well as office party's for small catering businesses. However I have seen major restraints use these for storage as well for food. They are also handy for crafts or storage for your tools in the shed... it is a practical use for these trays
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
These can really come in handy for family get togethers. My husband comes from a very large family and when we all get together for holidays everyone brings something and it can get confusing on where you bake where ends up. This removes that from the equation!
Ericka W.
Love the convenience of baking and not having to worry about clean up. These are very useful and get the job done. I spray with a little non stick spray and my breads just slide out in one piece !! They are very affordable as well
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
I often send off baked goods for the holidays, Valentine's Day, Easter... I buy these and always think they're too much (quantity) but go through them like crazy. They're sturdy the perfect size for baking, left overs, etc.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I have gotten these before at dollar tree for a really cheap and good price. They're good for making loafs of bread or even fluffy pound cakes. I've reused them too but sometimes just throw them away and get new ones
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Very handy to have. I love baking and this is something I always have in my kitchen. It's strong 💪 it's very sanitary. You can either throw it away or keep using it. It's very affordable. You can pick one up at your local Target 🎯
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
These are very good to use for baking and stuff. I use these all the time to make breads and cakes and stuff. I also like using them for the holidays. It's easy to make food and or give people food and have them just throw away the pan without worrying to wash it or give it back. Very useful :)
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I've used these fr anything I can bake into a loaf. It's the perfect size to give banana bread as a gift I liked using it. It's affordable I believe in comparison to most. I recommend to others to bake
Cynthia D.
Is it eco-friendly?
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Is this actually a sturdy pan for a loaf? Especially when you are baking them with nuts and chocolate chips?
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
Is this sturdy and supportive for making a loaf?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Welp, I just want a badge
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
How well does this work?