BY HANDI CRAFT #59 in Teething Relief

Dr. Brown's Orthees Transition Teether massages sore gums and relieves mouth pressure during teething. Designed by a Pediatric Dentist. Appropriate for age 3+ months. Designed by a pediatric dentist to safely ease pain during teething Helps jaw develop as baby transitions to biting, chewing & speech Easy for little hands to hold Ideal for front and back teething. Freezer and dishwasher safe see more...

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this for my daughter cuz she loves to bite on things and with more teeth coming in the soft teethers aren't doing it so I said why not. It's only $4 not that big of a deal if she didn't like it it was worth a shot. It's hard and she loves it. The only thing I don't like it that it's short like no place for her to really hold onto it. Other then that I would buy again.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I bought this for my 5 month old and she is now 11 months and she still doesn't like it.. I mean it is kinda weirdly shaped so I can see why shes is not a fan.. I hate that I spent so much money on it:/ Waste of money:/ But maybe someones baby will like it!