by Handi-craft Company

Dr. Brown's Baby's First Straw Cup, Cute Critters Blue, 9 ounce, Single

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Handi-craft Company Dr. Brown's Baby's First Straw Cup, Cute Critters Blue, 9 ounce, Single!
Palmdale, CA
These cups helped my son learn how to use a straw! It runs about $10 a cup kind of expensive but totally worth it! He LOVES this cup! They are easy to take apart and deep clean which is a plus! I have purchased two so far and would definitely recommend!
La Habra
This is such a great and convenient. At first my son didn’t know how to drink out of it but now they are his favorite cups. They are so easy to wash too. I just wish they had more colors. I have the blue and orange one.

Looking for your answer?