BY HANDCLENS

When soap and water are not available; Kills germs and helps prevent infections in minor cuts and abrasions. Foaming sanitizer and lotion. Alcohol-free non-flammable. Softens hands with each use. Kills 99% of germs. 3X more applications. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is fantastic! I work in a pharmacy and wash my hands frequently but sometimes I'm really busy and I don't have time. When that happens I grab this stuff. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling amazing. It's also small enough to put in my pocket or purse.
courtney s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is awesome for on the go! I wash my hands a lot and I keep this in my purse. It's perfect for day trips and just when you need to freshen up a bit!