Hand Soap: Softsoap Hand Soap Crisp Clean 11.25oz uploaded by Karina L.

BY SOFTSOAP

Hand Soap: Softsoap Hand Soap Crisp Clean 11.25oz see more...

Carrie P.
I love the smell of this soap. The fact that it’s antibacterial makes me happy. It’s very affordable and can be found easily. It’s also effective and very gentle on the skin. If you want an antibacterial soap that don’t dry your hands try this
Crystal S.
Cortland
This product is great. I love them smell and how it makes my skin feel after using it fresh and clean. The bonus is that it is an antibacterial soap so it does kill germs and keeps me healthy as well. I would recommend this product.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I use this product everyday a few times a day because it removes bacteria from my hands. I feel very comfortable using this product because it is antibacterial and it is not very expensive. I highly recommend it
sarah m.
Ceredo, WV
I love this handsoap it leaves your hands so soft and smooth and smelling fresh and i love that you can just set it by the sink and trash it when it runs out and it doesnt leave a mess like soap does. This helps so much when you have 4 kids 2 of which are teeanage boys!
Elizabeth H.
I loved this soap when i got it. It left my hands feeling great and is super good at getting paint off of them! I love to also use this on my paint brushes because its not to harsh on the brush or on my hands and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a brand that is reliable.
Lesa C.
Maryville, TN
Soft soap is a household staple. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and at the kitchen sink. It is reasonably priced. You can purchase it most anywhere supermarket, Drug stores and discount stores.
I think it’s a great product. It comes in great scents and it’s convenient.
Shanda K.
Keizer, OR
It’s a good soap at a fair price. A lot of good smells to choose from. We use this product multiple times every single day! It is so easy to use with the pump. I was able to tell my kids only one pump of soap so I know they are not using a crazy amount!
Courtney S.
Milton, FL
This product is a good hand soap. I put it in my bathroom at my house and everyone loves it and gives the smell tons of compliments. I Love that it makes my hands feel extra clean and has such a great smell.
Laurissa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this hand soap, it never leaves a dry after feeling, and the scent selection is always abundant. Cost effective, smells good and works great. Go buy some right now, and in bulk. You can never have enough soap!
Lindsey L.
Memphis, TN
Doesn’t leave your hands dry. And the fragrance isn’t overpowering. Actually bought this from the dollar store.
Kaylah T.