Hand Sanitizing Spray uploaded by Charli S.Hand Sanitizing Spray uploaded by Kelly S.Hand Sanitizing Spray uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Hand Sanitizing Spray 2 Fluid Ounces Liquid see more...

Bailee M.
My favorite hand sanitizer because it has aloe and lavender making it moisturizer rather than dry out like typical hand sanitizer. No chemicals and totally affordable being sold at most grocery stores that sell beauty. Love Honest and their products! Hand Sanitizing Spray
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I absolutely love this spray on hand sanitizer. The spray makes it easy to use and dries quickly. Your hands feel very clean after use. I also love that it's naturally derived and lavender scented. It's perfect for families! I highly recommend.
Charli S.
Great product! It is not sticky after drying and it smells great! I love the size since it does not take up much space in my purse. I love the honest companies customer service and I always get friendly service!
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
As a parent I have sanitizer everywhere I love how fast I just spray this and be done plus the smell is light and that is great, and I can't feel the sting I usually feel with normal hand sanitizer. It is a bit on the one dollar more than I want to spend side.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
If you need to clean hands on the go this is your little lady. The must is so fine, aloe is included for moisture & the lavender is MUCH better than the chemical smell of many others.
Ashley M.
Allentown, PA
Literally the best hand sanitizer and it lasts for such a long time!! (The product as well as the smell) I've had the same bottle for months and there's still a lot left. Love it
Raven M.
West Covina , CA
I love The Honest co hand sanitizer spray Lavender flavor. It has a very lovely scent of lavender and it does not dry out you're hands. My son and I use it all the time
Kori F.
My favorite hand sanitizer. It doesn't have a strong alcohol smell and I feel more comfortable touching my son after using it than I do with regular hand sanitizer.
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
I love the smell but I don't feel as though my hands are clean after using this product. Maybe it will grow on me but after 5+ uses so far I'm not sold.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I love carrying this around me where ever I go. It never fails to do it's job. I find the lavender scent pleasant without being too overpowering. A