Hand Sanitizer Spray Lavender Aloe EO 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Catarina C.

BY EO® PRODUCTS

Hand Sanitizer Spray Lavender Aloe by EO 2 oz Liquid Hand Sanitizer Spray Lavender Aloe 2 oz Liquid Product When soap and water arent readily available EO and Everyone hand sanitizers are the best way to have clean hands anywhere. Sugar Cane Alcohol lends these sanitizing gels sprays and wipes their effective cleaning ability making them 99.9 effective against common germs. We know that making the best natural hand sanitizer means creating the perfect combination of bacteria protection and lovely smelling moisturizing ingredients. Share the love not the germs. Organic Ethanol is a natural disinfectant that does no harm when absorbed into skin or our ecosystem. 99.9 effective against most common germs. Use with abandon the only residue this sanitizer leaves behind is the incredible scent of pure Lavender essential oil. This bottle is great for purses or backpacks suitcases. TSA approved for your carry-on. Stay clean. Stay healthy Active Ingredients Organic Ethanol Directions Apply to h see more...

Review (1)
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love this hand sanitizer! I have bought several bottles - I keep them in my bathroom, in my purse, I offer them. It has a lovely lavender scent and it's organic. It's not drying and though I can't really know for sure how effective it is, I feel that my hands get cleaner after using it. Highly recommend.