Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Nail Prep pH Bond - 0.5 oz uploaded by Laura S.Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Nail Prep pH Bond - 0.5 oz uploaded by Molly G.

BY GELISH

• Is this bond as good as the OPI one because I've used that really...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this bond with acrylics?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
Bought this from Amazon when I purchased my kit,It's great to have on hand. it preps the nail perfectly by ridding it from any oils present that could potentially ruin your manicure. its super easy to use,just brush it on before applying your base coat.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Love this product! You can actually see it pulling the oils from your nails. A must have if you want to properly use the Gelish system and get a long-lasting manicure from it.
Bridget O.
Mill Run, PA
This is product is used to dry any oils that may be on your nails prior to polishing. It really helps when using the Gelish system.
Brittany T.
This bond is very nice. It doesn't damage my nails and it really makes my gelish manicure last long.
Elly H.
This is a product that really dries out your nails and helps adhesive the gel polish to your nails.
I wouldn´t say this is something you absolutely need but it sure is useful.
Carol Z.
I use this to avoid lifting for my gel nail. but its okay, the gel still lifts, so I feel pretty neutral on this bonder.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
This is awesome for prepping your nails for gel polish application and really gives your gel staying power!
Laura S.
Dublin
Never used this before when doing my nails. Recently bought this on Ebay, and it really helps to stay my nails longer! Super easy to apply.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this bond as good as the OPI one because I've used that really liked it...
Brittany T.
Has anyone else tried this bond with acrylics?