BY GELISH

Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love there products I've been doing my nails for 10 years know i do acrylic and gel for 2years and u love these machine I wish they had this when I was growing up lol it dries fast you put it in the light for 30 seconds I recommend led light like this machine compare to uv light takes longer and you would have to replace bulbs but not with this one remember it's a little process to do gel on your natrual nails but not hard once you get the hang of it u can do it in 5min and it last for 2 weeks on me.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I have this and either I'm doing something wrong or it's just not all that great. I have to keep my hands on it for way longer than the 30sec setting and my gel polish would mess up as if it hadn't even been in there for long. I asked for this for graduation and I wish I had invested in some pretty jewelry or something :(
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Review for: Lamp
I love using this for when I do gel nails. I noticed my nail salon has this so I decided to get one myself when I noticed how evenly this drys the nail polish and how fast it works. I will definitely buy again if this one breaks, but it seems high quality so I doubt that will happen anytime soon!
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Love, love, LOVE!!

This makes doing my own nails SO much easier!! I wanted one for a while, but didn't want to spend that much. SO glad that I finally did it. It's the best out there. Some of the salons still don't have ones that work as well or as fast! 5 seconds for the base coat...amazing.

Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! It dries gel polish so fast. You activate it by touching it which is great because you do not want to be playing around with electronicd when your nails are still drying. Since is LED light, the rays should not have a negative impact on your skin.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Review for: Lamp
My nail lady uses this on me and it works wonders! Easy to use it has the on and off buttons with the seconds on the back , it's very light not on the heavy side which is always great ! If you like to do gel this is a must get
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Super good product! I love how fast it is. I love how it doesn't get hot! It's great. It's really easy to use and very easy to clean if got polish on it. It's so worth the value. I would buy is again if I ever needed to.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Dries nails really quickly and gives them the shine that they need. Lasts for a long time and doesn't break down for any means. I've had other brands and this one holds up the best.
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I would love to have this at home cause I have a lot of gel polish that I would like to use. But the lamp I got really don't dry it so I stopped using it.
Keyla P.
Keyla P.
I love this nail dryer! It works great for gel nails and acrylic I love to do my nails and it dries them really quick It's A M A Z I N G !!!!!'mmm
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
How long will it take for your nails to dry?
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it salon quality? Where can I purchase?
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
How well does this work?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
How much is this usually sold for?
Hanah C.
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Is this worth buying? I've been using the gel polishes that don't need a lamp, and they seem to stay on great, definitely better than regular polish. If I have those, is the lamp worth the upgrade?