BY GELISH

• Where can this product be purchased?1 Answers
  • This product is really expensive. Does it work well tho ?1 Answers
Michelle L.
Springfield
This led is amazing! Seriously it is so much faster, and more effective, than the average led light. Downside, it's crazy expensive, especially compared to other led lights. When i was younger, and stupid with money, i bought one. I loved it. I almost cried when it died and i had to grab one from the local Walgreens to finish my hands. It was so different! And so frustrating! This light really was about three times faster than the drugstore led. I finally have a better one but still, it's not as good. :( If you can afford it, I'd totally suggest splurging. If you can't afford it, don't. The cheaper options work. It's kind of like the difference between a miata and a Lamborghini. Both are sports cars but one is a toy sport car that's more easily adorable and the other is a sport machine! I'm not a car person but even i drool over the Lamborghini (or gelish led).
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Works very well. I used this when I was going to cosmetology school and learned how to do uv nails with this system/lights. They are pricey or I would have purchased one myself, but it is a great product!
Elizabeth C.
Lapeer , MI
My lamp has lasted me 2 years! With a full timer of 30 seconds it sets my nails beautifully. The only con I have is I do not believe you can change the bulbs and that is a real bummer. I recommend it compared to other lamps because it detects motion vs having to search for a ledge on the inside and risking messing up the paint job.
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Best thing ever! I've been doing nails for over 10 years now! This is probably one of the best invention! Quick and work wonder! It can be a little hot if you have thin nails bed. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole
Easy to use, works fast, so your client can get out the door. Cute, and compact; so it doesn't take up a lot of space. One, two, or 3; whatever the number great for a small business. Definitely recommend
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I love there products I've been doing my nails for 10 years know i do acrylic and gel for 2years and u love these machine I wish they had this when I was growing up lol it dries fast you put it in the light for 30 seconds I recommend led light like this machine compare to uv light takes longer and you would have to replace bulbs but not with this one remember it's a little process to do gel on your natrual nails but not hard once you get the hang of it u can do it in 5min and it last for 2 weeks on me.
Jadon P.
I love using this for when I do gel nails. I noticed my nail salon has this so I decided to get one myself when I noticed how evenly this drys the nail polish and how fast it works. I will definitely buy again if this one breaks, but it seems high quality so I doubt that will happen anytime soon!
Nilmarie A.
Amazing! It dries gel polish so fast. You activate it by touching it which is great because you do not want to be playing around with electronicd when your nails are still drying. Since is LED light, the rays should not have a negative impact on your skin.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I have this and either I'm doing something wrong or it's just not all that great. I have to keep my hands on it for way longer than the 30sec setting and my gel polish would mess up as if it hadn't even been in there for long. I asked for this for graduation and I wish I had invested in some pretty jewelry or something :(
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Love, love, LOVE!!

This makes doing my own nails SO much easier!! I wanted one for a while, but didn't want to spend that much. SO glad that I finally did it. It's the best out there. Some of the salons still don't have ones that work as well or as fast! 5 seconds for the base coat...amazing.

Angela B.
Toney, AL
How long will it take for your nails to dry?
Mayra G.
Is it salon quality? Where can I purchase?
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
How well does this work?
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Is this worth buying? I've been using the gel polishes that don't need a lamp, and they seem to stay on great, definitely better than regular polish. If I have those, is the lamp worth the upgrade?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
How much is this usually sold for?