BY GELISH

If doing nails is your superpower, then you need the Gelish Harmony 6G LED Lamp For Curing Manicures. Seize the day with a freshly, cured gel manicure using this 30-watt LED light that produces accurate and stunning nails. This LED light gives you... see more...

• Is this product worth the money? 1 Answers
  • Where can this product be purchased?1 Answers
  • This product is really expensive. Does it work well tho ?1 Answers
Genesis M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works amazing, I love using this when I want my nails to look so so cute ! It saved me money and it works so great ! If I were to compare this to the nail salon my nails would out date the nail salon & yes I would buy again
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This led is amazing! Seriously it is so much faster, and more effective, than the average led light. Downside, it's crazy expensive, especially compared to other led lights. When i was younger, and stupid with money, i bought one. I loved it. I almost cried when it died and i had to grab one from the local Walgreens to finish my hands. It was so different! And so frustrating! This light really was about three times faster than the drugstore led. I finally have a better one but still, it's not as good. :( If you can afford it, I'd totally suggest splurging. If you can't afford it, don't. The cheaper options work. It's kind of like the difference between a miata and a Lamborghini. Both are sports cars but one is a toy sport car that's more easily adorable and the other is a sport machine! I'm not a car person but even i drool over the Lamborghini (or gelish led).
Jackie J.
Schaumburg
I love this light! It works really well with my gel polish. To be safe I usually cure my nails 2-4 times depending on how thick I put the polish on. It is a bit pricey but a good investment if you do your nails at home and don’t go to the salon!
Jessi L.
Springfield
Purchased at: Amazon
Great led curing light! It’s compact and lightweight. Affordably priced and easy to use. The down side is that the light bulbs take forever to reorder, you’d get a whole new light in less time that it took to get just the individual replacement bulb.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works very well. I used this when I was going to cosmetology school and learned how to do uv nails with this system/lights. They are pricey or I would have purchased one myself, but it is a great product!
Alexis H.
King of Prussia
I own 2 of these and use them for all curing! The timer setting is perfect. It has a long cord so I can easily move it around. I’ve owned mine for 5 years and never any issues
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My lamp has lasted me 2 years! With a full timer of 30 seconds it sets my nails beautifully. The only con I have is I do not believe you can change the bulbs and that is a real bummer. I recommend it compared to other lamps because it detects motion vs having to search for a ledge on the inside and risking messing up the paint job.
Khendra R.
Tierra Verde, FL
This is my lamp! This lamp it’s professional grade! I use it on my clients and on myself. It’s fast and efficient. I really can’t say anything bad about it. I have had it for 3 years now and it still cures like a champ. I am a Neil tech so I need a reliable piece of equipment like this.
Cindy l.
I love there products I've been doing my nails for 10 years know i do acrylic and gel for 2years and u love these machine I wish they had this when I was growing up lol it dries fast you put it in the light for 30 seconds I recommend led light like this machine compare to uv light takes longer and you would have to replace bulbs but not with this one remember it's a little process to do gel on your natrual nails but not hard once you get the hang of it u can do it in 5min and it last for 2 weeks on me.
Jadon P.
I love using this for when I do gel nails. I noticed my nail salon has this so I decided to get one myself when I noticed how evenly this drys the nail polish and how fast it works. I will definitely buy again if this one breaks, but it seems high quality so I doubt that will happen anytime soon!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
How long will it take for your nails to dry?
Mayra G.
Is it salon quality? Where can I purchase?
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
How well does this work?
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Is this worth buying? I've been using the gel polishes that don't need a lamp, and they seem to stay on great, definitely better than regular polish. If I have those, is the lamp worth the upgrade?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
How much is this usually sold for?