BY HAND IN HAND

Hand in Hand’s Winter Woods palm free bar soap is guaranteed to be soothing to the skin, gentle on the environment and a beautiful addition to your home! Crafted from the finest, all natural ingredients, Hand in Hand bar soap banishes dry skin with an intensely hydrating formula of organic cocoa and shea butters. Triple milled and free of parabens and petrochemicals, Hand in Hand bar soap has a decadent, foamy lather that is designed to last.

Winter Woods is a rich blend of tobacco and vanilla bourbon, infused with anise and cedar, and finished with a touch of spicy clove and nutmeg. Illustrated with adorable arctic foxes sleeping beneath a woodland of birch trees, our Winter Woods bar soap is the perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays!

All Hand in Hand bar soaps are:

• socially responsible
• environmentally friendly
• vegan
• cruelty free

Ingredients: Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Citrate, Organic Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
*Fair Trade Ingredients

Ashley R.
Lawrenceville , GA
Hands down this is one of my new favs I received this product as a gift from a coworker for Christmas and lucky me I actually received the same products days later from someone else! I'm never been a big fan of bath and body worlds I have this weird thing about smelly products and sprays but this one has me completely over the moon! I actually put it in both my bathrooms and I play on buying more once I run out! Absolutely love the smell! Amazing!!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I absolutely love these. They are such a great value. Not pricey at all and they work great. I always come back to buy more because they are sooooo effective. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Cassie B.
West Liberty, KY
Love to try this never have used it