Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersGlasshouse
Hand Cream - Tahaa (Vanilla Caramel)-125ml/423oz

Hand Cream - Tahaa (Vanilla Caramel)-125ml/4.23oz

by Glasshouse

A heavenly scented moisturizing hand cream Features a rich, non-greasy texture that penetrates deep into skin Formulated with Argan Oil, Shea Butter & Macadamia Oil Helps intensely moisturize & condition hands Infused with a subtle sensuous fragrance...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hand Cream - Tahaa (Vanilla Caramel)-125ml/4.23oz!
Renee P.
Adelaide, SA
I love this hand cream! It smells great and you only neeed a small amount as a little goes a long way. I also love that it doesn’t leave a sticky feel on my hands after. Highly recommend.
Amber N.
MANDURAH, WA
Hand cream from glasshouse are amazing. Always getting compliments from people when I wear this.
Katy D.
VARSITY LAKES, QLD
I LOVE the CANDLE of this product but the cream kinda smells too.....off. It doesn't smell like the candle and overall, isn't worth the price. I don't think I'd recommend or buy this as a gift for anybody. But if you're looking for the candle by them, this smell is by far the best!
Nicaela G.
Definitely one of the best smelling hand creams I have ever used. Smells good enough to eat and leaves my hands feeling super soft
Naomi G.
victoria
A bit of a watered down consistency and i not sure of the benefits or ingredients but the scent makes up for everything. A sweet sharp caramel scent that can be overwhelming but so good to relax and unwind with at night.
Bella F.
newcastle
This scent is my absolute favourite! Smells like pure bliss. This hand cream smells amazing, leaves your hands looking amazing and you feeling amazing!

Looking for your answer?