Hand Cream Lavender Blossom - 1 fl. oz.

by Dionis

Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Goat Milk Hand Cream Lavender Blossom - 1 oz. (28 g) Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Goat Milk Hand Cream Lavender Blossom is a rich, creamy non-greasy formula that leaves your skin soft and hydrated. The hand cream absorbs quickly, helping to keep your hands moist and beautiful. Use regularly wherever you have dry skin.

Ship Weight: 0.30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hand Cream Lavender Blossom - 1 fl. oz.!
Casey S.
Denver, CO
Hand Cream Lavender Blossom - 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Casey S.
Literally the best hand cream ever! I used to love Crabtree and Evelyn’s hand cream but this is even better and cheaper! You can find it on sale at Ulta a lot! It’s super moisturizing but never is too thick where it gets sticky like some lotions. It really helps with winter hands!
Erica M.
Hand Cream Lavender Blossom - 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Erica M.
I love this stuff! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I use this right before bed so it can give me some relaxing smells to help dose me off! love the fact that it’s so tiny, but it has so much product inside. It’s great for travel and the bottle is super luxurious and I feel like I’m treating myself every single time I use this product. I love to keep this in close range and in my purse for every day, totally recommend
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
This is one of the best hand creams I’ve ever tried in my whole life. It absorbs so well and quickly. I’ve noticed that when I use this I don’t have to reapply as much even though I wash my hands a ton more than the average person. Goat milk is the way to go and I love this scent too.
Eliana B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this skincare product, it really moisture my skin and I'm in love with the smell. If you have fry hands this is the right product to use. And the size is perfect so you can take it with you every place toy go.
Ceida G.
SanLeandroCA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this lotion it smells like lavender end it makes my hands and my arm is very soft
Mollie S.
New York
I love this scent. It’s brighter and fresher than the traditional lavender scent which I think makes it a bit more fun. The lotion is kind of thick which I love because I have dry skin and this really helps. Feels very luxurious and smells great!
Victoria B.
Sterling Hts, MI
A great moisturizing hand cream! I love the lavender scent it has, and it lasts! The scent is on the stronger side, so if you are sensitive to certain smells this may not be for you. However, I think it does it’s job well and I like to use this in the colder weather. It keeps my hands from cracking!
Carla T.
Nampa, ID
This smells incredibly nice but it's the only thing it has going for it. It is very windy and dry where I live so in the cooler months my hands get quite chapped and this burns. I mean really really burns to the point where it turns my hands red.
Sam A.
Bensalem, PA
The best hand cream, it helps the cracks in my hand when they are too dry. It is also affordable and lasts awhile.
Veronica K.
Hahnville, LA
Ive never loved a hand cream as much as this one. The smell isn’t overly fragrant, and the goat milk really does help to keep your hands moisturized. I keep this baby in my purse at all times in case of an emergency. Would recommend this to literally anyone!!

Looking for your answer?