Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersThymes
Hand Cream, Lavender, 25-Ounce Tube - Thymes

Hand Cream, Lavender, 2.5-Ounce Tube - Thymes

by Thymes

Make yourself more comfortable with our Thymes Lavender Spa Collection. An aromatic experience, lavender scents will help cushion stress from the outside world. A truly revitalizing experience that helps you to navigate your day with grace and ease. The collection includes: body lotion, body wash, hand creme, sink set with caddy and travel set. Travel kit includes body lotion, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, bath salts in envelope (2 oz each).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hand Cream, Lavender, 2.5-Ounce Tube - Thymes!
Jen G.
Oak Ridge, TN
I adore Thymes hand creams. They have great unisex scents and packaging. They absorb super quickly and leave no greasy residue, while leaving behind nourishment that parched hands crave. I usually hate hand lotions, but their formula is so wearable and fast absorbing.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
One of the best smelling products out there!! I love Thymes Lavender scent and this cream feels so lux! I apply it on my hands every night, just before bed. Not only do a fall asleep with the calming scent of Lavender, but I wake up to super soft hands. I’d definitely recommend this product!
Katelin L.
Blacksburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hand Cream, Lavender, 2.5-Ounce Tube - Thymes uploaded by Katelin L.
There are a lot of lavender products out there but Thymes smells rich and doesn't irritate your nose and the fragrence stays for a long time. It is very relaxing and calming and great on my skin. I received this as a gift and I'm so happy I did.
member-f33b85f48
I really like the smell of this lotion, however I have found that it leaves my hands feeling slightly oily. It takes a while to soak in.

Looking for your answer?