BY HANALEI

Hanalei’s lip scrub gently exfoliates your lips using real Maui sugar crystals. Pure kukui nut oil from Hawaii contains vital fatty acids and vitamins A, C, and E that naturally soothe the lips. Shea butter helps lock in moisture and restores softness after the dry skin has been removed. Hanalei’s lip scrub is paraben free, easy-to-use, and ideal for maintaining supple lips all year round.

• I love their Lip treatment but wanted to see if anyone ha...1 Answers
  • I've used other Hanalei lip products and have loved them....1 Answers
  • I've tried the lip mask fro Hanalei, will the lip scrub b...1 Answers
Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub

Start your review of Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Winters in Minnesota can be rough on your lips! I am loving this as a way to get rid of the dead skin on my lips from them being dry from the cold. It goes on smoothly and wipes away just as easily. This is definitely something that will be a staple in my beauty product stash." in 46 reviews
  • "I really love this scrub, I don't know how it compares to Lush's scrubs but it definitely gets the job done for me. The results aren't immediate but I use it about once a week and the next morning all of my dead dry skin is gone, this is really a fantastic product. " in 12 reviews
  • "This lip treatment is awesome just what you need in the harsh winter weather. It is very moisturizing thick and luxurious. However I don't know if it is something that I would wear during the day for this very reason. it is more what I would wear during the night to re-Moisturize my lips while I sleep." in 10 reviews
  • "I received this lip scrub in my ipsy bag. I love the smell- light fresh lemon smell, not fake lemon smell. I love that you put it on, gently exfoliate your lips, wipe off the sugar, and you are left with a nice lip balm afterwards. " in 9 reviews
gardnerville
Summer means that my lips are chapped on a nearly daily basis. I started using this scrub a month ago and it has really helped cut down on the gross peeling skin around my lips. I massage it on and around my lips for about a minute and then lick/wipe it off (I know you're not supposed to eat it but it tastes good and I haven't died yet). It leaves a soft, refreshed feeling. The only issue is that there's some sort of balm or something in the formula and it leaves a residue that is resistant to both water and vigorous wiping. That's not really an issue, though, since its basically just a bonus lip balm. Overall I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who loves soft, refreshed lips!
Lowell
This is my ultimate favorite lip scrub. Every time I use it I can feel that dead skin cells are buffed away. My lips look revived and juicy, and they shift to the most gorgeous light mauve hue (which is my natural hue when not covered by debris and dead skin cells). I’m delighted with this scrub!
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd a sample of this in a subscription box and really ended up liking it.

The scrub is not to harsh on the lips. You can pretty much control how much of this you apply. It lasted quite a long time as well

It has a really nice scent too.

I would recommend this product.
Best lip scrub ever! My lips get chapped in the summer from the air conditioning blasting all day and in the winter from the cold air. I try to use this 2-3 times a week at bed time after I’ve washed my face and before i do my skincare routine. It gently scrubs the dead skin away and leaves it soft. I always make sure to put a lip mask on immediately after using this scrub.
Cottage Grove , MN
My lips get really dry and chapped during the winter months but even after just one use of this lip scrub I felt and saw a difference! It also had a light lemon scent which was nice. (BONUS: it’s cruelty free! ✨) Hanalei Sugar Lip ScrubHanalei
Bainbridge , GA
I like it! It exfoliates well and it is easy to use. There is a slightly greasy feeling before you rinse it, but it cleans away easily and leaves your lips much softer. The sugar sort of dissolves as you rub it over your lips too, so there isnt much to wash away but the greasy part.
Virginia City , NV
This is a very nice Lip scrub. It smells and taste yummy! The container is huge. You won’t need to purchase another lib scrub for a very long while. This company also makes other great items that I like very much.
Commerce, GA
I have tried other lip exfoliators from bite beauty, elf, and some indie brands and never enjoyed any of them so I was not expecting to like this so much. It is smoothing and moisturizing on it’s own, it also smells and tastes great (important for when some accidentally ends up inside the lips from massaging it on) - kind of a strawberry lemonade scent. When used with the hanalei lip treatment my lips feel softer than they ever have before. I only need to use a dab from my pinky for it to do what I need. I was hesitant to buy it before because the high price compared to other lip scrubs, but now that I feel it’s worth it.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an excellent product to have in your beauty routine. I have always had to constantly apply lip balm because my lips are always chapped. A few weeks ago I went through about two weeks of not getting any relief and my lips became more chapped and dry every day. I purchased this little miracle in a jar and have not even had to use any lip balm or moisturizer as frequently as I was before using this. Made such a huge difference. Highly recommend.
Knoxville, TN
This is my new holy grail of lip scrub! It tastes so good and literally just corrected my sun burned lips in 2 nights. I will definitely be keeping this in my cabinet. I hope to try some other Hanalei products soon because I loved this one so much! Highly recommend. Worth every penny.
Lancaster, PA
I've been wanting to try it for some time. Does it really work?
N Las Vegas, NV
My lips are extremely dry. An esthetician friend of mine recommended I use a sugar lip scrub. however I don't want to buy and buy. I hear this brand is also good. would it be worth it for my dry lips?

Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email