Hanaka Hydrogel Eye Patch Hydration - Hyaluronic Acid + Cactus uploaded by Vanna L.

BY HANAKA

This is a high-density hydrogel patch. It contains highly moisturizing ingredients that effectively relieve irritation and soothe the fragile skin around your eyes. Also it restores vitality and sparkle to your eyes. The essence in this mask contains ingredients from fruits like Seaweed Extract base that are effective in moisturizing the skin.

Photo (1)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loooove me some hydrogels. I've tried the eye and lip patches from this brand, and I really liked them both. This is a high density hydrogel patch that contains moisturizing ingredients that will effectively relieve irritation and soothe the fragile skin around your eyes. The essence in this mask contains ingredients, such as seaweed extract base, that are great for boosting skin's hydration. I really like the way these work, the essence sinks in quickly and my eyes look more hydrated and awake. Definitely give these a try if you're looking for a new eye mask!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Masks and I adore these products their packaging is very cute and Hydrogel format is perfect for a day after sleep late because it helps recover brightness under the eyes are super economical and act pretty well I love
the skin under my eyes recover very well with this product I like to have a package in the fridge and place them cool is super invigorating
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have tried several different brands of these hydrogel eye patches, and this by far is one of the best ones I have tried. If you have dry skin or are starting to get small fine lines under your eyes, these really help. And they feel very refreshing.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating! The cactus element is like aloe vera, very smooth and hydrating to the skin. I love this in the mornings after a night without sleep.
Reira T.
Reira T.

One of the best eye mask my skin has ever come across :) it is enough to apply it once in a week to keep your skin soft and hydrated
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
I love it is very effective when I have days are sleeping it fits me that it moisturizes my eyes a lot since I study architecture and there is nothing uglier than having a horrible appearance and this allows me to hydrate them and eliminate those frightful eyecups that appear incredible
Emanuela G.
Emanuela G.
L'aquila
ONE OF THE BEST MASK EVER. IT MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND LIGHT. the packaging is super duper cute, it really makes your skin beautiful.