BY HANAE MORI

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Green Notes, Mulberry, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Black Currant Middle Notes: Blackberry, Jasmine, Raspberry Base Notes: White Musk, Vanilla, Amber,... see more...

Jenise A.
Love this scent. This is the only perfume I wear. It is light yet fragrant. It smells like I'm a woman but doesn't kill a passerby. I usually have a hard time finding a perfume that doesn't overwhelm me like a musk or sicken me because its like a sugar overdose. I am complemented on it constantly but no one realizes its a perfume they usually ask what lotion or hair products. I like that because it surprises them its perfume.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I remember when I first got this perfume. I fell in love with it instantly. Such a soft smelling scent. Nothing overpowering. Subtle clean smell.
Jawna M.
Bow Island, AB
Amazing product! It's a great scent and can make the guys fall for you even more
Samantha M.
Love this sent.. I don't like strong sents.. but I don't like soft ones either. I think it's great and long lasting. Smells amazing this is my second time using it.
Miriam F.
Ghdjisnsusn jdnhmsin jsjksosns susnusns sisnhsbs snjs. Ksnsuns ks us s is sus. sus sunshs sus
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Got this in a sample once at sephora. And right away needed to go and purchase it. Just purchased my 3rd bottle since then
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have several different perfumes but I consider this my signature scent! I don't like fragrances that are too strong or overwhelming and this one is neither...I feel like is stays on for a good amount of time and it last forever making it worth the price!
idoia p.
valencia
recomiendo este perfume a todo el mundo huele super bien me encanta su emboltorio y su flasvo es super bonito
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
I think this is the most girly perfume it's refreshing to smell light put has staying power it's a fresh smell just lovely
Reanna R.
Windsor
Expensive but soon worth it........wear it and people can always notice.... totally buying aagin!!!!