BY HANAE MORI

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Green Notes, Mulberry, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Black Currant Middle Notes: Blackberry, Jasmine, Raspberry Base Notes: White Musk, Vanilla, Amber,... see more...

Samantha M.
Love this sent.. I don't like strong sents.. but I don't like soft ones either. I think it's great and long lasting. Smells amazing this is my second time using it.
Jenise A.
Love this scent. This is the only perfume I wear. It is light yet fragrant. It smells like I'm a woman but doesn't kill a passerby. I usually have a hard time finding a perfume that doesn't overwhelm me like a musk or sicken me because its like a sugar overdose. I am complemented on it constantly but no one realizes its a perfume they usually ask what lotion or hair products. I like that because it surprises them its perfume.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have several different perfumes but I consider this my signature scent! I don't like fragrances that are too strong or overwhelming and this one is neither...I feel like is stays on for a good amount of time and it last forever making it worth the price!
Nessa W.
Eugene, OR
It's a great product. Has a nice scent with floral hints. It's really beautiful scent. I like the packaging and bottle a lot. The pricing is pretty good compared to other perfumes. I would recommend this to others.
Sabrena T.
Dade City, FL
Elegant fragrance! I love it. The packaging is Beautiful and matches the smell. It lasts all day but as any perfume does, it loses its level of smell throughout the day.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I remember when I first got this perfume. I fell in love with it instantly. Such a soft smelling scent. Nothing overpowering. Subtle clean smell.
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Got this in a sample once at sephora. And right away needed to go and purchase it. Just purchased my 3rd bottle since then
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
I think this is the most girly perfume it's refreshing to smell light put has staying power it's a fresh smell just lovely
idoia p.
valencia
recomiendo este perfume a todo el mundo huele super bien me encanta su emboltorio y su flasvo es super bonito
Reanna R.
Windsor
Expensive but soon worth it........wear it and people can always notice.... totally buying aagin!!!!