BY HANAE MORI

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Patchouli and sandalwood. see more...

Review (1)
  • "I bought it after receiving a sample from Sephora along with an online purchase." in 1 review
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
I did not like the Hanae Mori Parfum. I bought it after receiving a sample from Sephora along with an online purchase. I loved the sample so I thought I'd like the full sized product. I was so wrong. It smelled okay but the sample smelled amazing. Don't know what the difference was.
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
What is the smell of that perfume? It is softer or intenço ?
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I would like to know what you think of this product.?