Hanae Mori for Women By Hanae Mori Perfume Spray, 1-Ounce uploaded by Karen D.Hanae Mori for Women By Hanae Mori Perfume Spray, 1-Ounce uploaded by Susan R.

BY HANAE MORI

Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite perfumes. I had it in high school and, a couple of years ago, found it on Groupon and have been in love all over again. The scent is so floral and amazing, and lasts a long time on.
Taylor N.
My mom has this perfume and I think it smells sooooo delicious! 2 sprays on the neck and I feel like I can still smell it like 4 hours later, which I think is good because I feel like sim perfumes don't even last an hour. My mom definitely loves it and I'm slowly following in her foot steps. I did not like it at first, but now I love it. I always steal sprays when I go to her house, it's on my list of must get items for sure.
Tori P.
I have been using this scent since I was 18 and that was over 10 years ago. I always get compliments on this... It is such a nice soft feminine scent. I buy it at Sephora usually but sometimes Zulily has it at a discounted price and I will stock up. I have a ton of perfumes because my mom used to get them free, but this and Dior Hypnotic Poison are the only two I use
Danielle D.
This is my signature scent. It was originally introduced to me in Nordstrom by a sales consultant about 12 years ago and I have loved it ever since. It is a fragrance on the sweeter side but other than that I can't really explain it. It doesn't smell like anything else. It is just wonderful! I will keep buying forever!
Carolyn B.
I love this fragrance. From the moment I smelled it-it took me back to the years I wore Vanilla Fields-yet this smells even better. It it vanilla with a bit of spice, yet remains very soft. I have it in a roller ball as well as a bottle-the roller ball helps me smelling vanillalicious all day long, though it is a long lasting scent.
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
If you are looking for a sophisticated vanilla scent, this is for you. I think I over did the vanilla with cheap body sprays when I was a teen, so I can't handle this perfume. I received as a gift from a client and passed on to a friend.

Overall high quality with staying power.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells so good and last all day so I don't need to reapply constantly every few hours. I've gotten tons of compliments on it at work and it went out with friends.
Evangelina S.
I love this scent! Can't say anything bad about it, you need to try out this perfume at any department store cause you are going to love it once you get to smell it.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I had this given to me as a gift and it's my favorite !! I love the warm scent it has its wonderful and a sophisticated perfume it's perfect .
Breann H.
Shelby, NC
I received this as a gift. I love the sweet smell and the thought of how personal it is as a gift but I wouldn't buy it for myself.