BY HANAE MORI

A subtle blend of 50 exquisite essences harmonize with the warmth of the skin to produce a woodsy oriental scent unlike any other. Lemon, lavender and black currants float over a mossy vanilla and sandalwood base. The cap's design is inspired by the Tsuka, the piece found at the extremity of antique samurai swords. Hanae Mori by Hanae Mori - an enduring classic. Notes: lemon, lavender, green notes, blackcurrant buds, iris, jasmine, lily of the valley, rose, cedarwood, sandalwood, oakmoss, amber, tonka bean, vanilla, chocolate. Brand: Hanae Mori. Style Name: HM by Hanae Mori Men's Eau de Toilette Spray. Style Number: 146447. Available In Stores. see more...

Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I think this fragrance is really good tried a sample of it and smells amazing really want my boyfriend to try this out and see if he like it or not
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Very pleasant unisex type scent. Not overly offensive or smell 15 minutes after persons gone. Usually that's not a seductive oh come back here scent.

Very clean fresh scent
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Overall great perfume. Sexy scent that you can wear for date night or just on the go! The price is right and definitely worth it.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I like it. The bottles very unique. The smells not too strong. It stays on all day
Katana S.
I used this also for myself since it smells so good. But a little goes a long way
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
My husband loves this scent and brand a lot. Every Christmas I buy him this! Lol
Carley M.
I tried it out a few days ago at the counter in The Bay. I love this smell. Hanae Mori Hanae Mori is definitely a perfume I would buy.