Hanae Mori Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elsa D.Hanae Mori Eau de Toilette uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.Hanae Mori Eau de Toilette uploaded by Neefah F.

BY HANAE MORI

Launched by the design house of Hanae Mori in 1995, HANAE MORI is classified as a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of patchouli and sandalwood. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• I absolutely love this perfume but was wondering what are...1 Answers
  • I tried this scent and was wondering, would this be a goo...2 Answers
Hanae Mori Eau de Toilette
  • "I highly recommend giving this a spritz and wearing it a while to give it a real chance. " in 2 reviews
  • "I've never tried it but it seems popular I heard how adorable it smells I heard it lasts long and it's very sweet " in 1 review
  • "The blue just has a bit more staying power than the pink" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume in the whole world." in 1 review
Aneesha V.
Boston, MA
This is my everyday perfume! Smells so sweet and floral but not overpowering at all! Love the bottle design especially the cap. My other favorites are chloe and daisy dream but this perfume is so distinct I cant get enough! The bottle will last you a long time and it isnt too pricey!
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
There is not a day that goes by that I do not use this perfume. I have been using it for about 7 years now. I found it while working at Nordstroms and a customer was wearing it. I have never been so in love with a perfume before. 7 years later and we are still going strong. I don't foresee giving up this perfume anytime soon. I recently bought the lotion and was disappointed. the perfume is the way to go! I also get so many compliments on it. Great quality and wonderful smell, not overpowering.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
I love it, I wear it all the time. It's suitable for all hours (even the morning) . It's not too strong. It's affordable for a good perfume. It lasts all day in your skin and you dont have to use a lot. The bottle will last a long time.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this perfume! It is one of my favorite summer scents. Its a very strong floral scent and I can smell it on me throughout the day. I use the rollerball, I prefer them over sprays because I feel like the scent stays on longer, stronger, better. It isn't a light scent so I'd say start with a little then build up if you think you need more. I totally recommend it!
Neefah F.
This is my favorite perfume ever. It has a light, sweet, pleasant and most amazing scent. If I could auto purchase this for life, I would. I love it so much and I wear it pretty much everyday. I've had it about a year and I hope it never discontinues. I even bought one for my sister. I live it! 5 stars!!!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Received this in a sample size in a subscription box and the scent is really too sweet for me. It is a different kind of sweet, more floral and vanilla and reminds me of a lot of other more mature "sweet" perfumes. I think this would be best worn in the Fall/Winter as it does have some musk to it unlike other sweet scents (escada, prada candy etc)
Angélla D.
Alexandria , VA
This it my favorite fragrance! I discovered this perfume from the Sephora perfume kit that was given to me by my boyfriend about 4 years ago now. Ever since I have been stocking up on the fragrance, it's the best every perfume. The scent is a cross between Jo Malone Blossom and Honey and Prada Candy It's not to strong but last all day and night !!
Nancy T.
Lexington, MA
When I was waiting at the Charles de Gaulle airport, I passed one of those perfume stores. Since I had a few hours to wander, I decided to smell all the perfumes the store offered. This perfume stopped me and made me want to stay there forever. It was light and elegant. Perfume is one of those things you have to try for yourself to see if it matches with your pheromones so don't just take the word of some commenters. However, this perfume should be on your list to try!
Justine D.
I almost want to rate this a 1 so no one knows how amazing this perfume is. This is my signature scent. It has hints of vanilla without making me smell like dessert. I've been wearing it for over a decade and while I like many other fragrances there is something about this that is subtly sexy and sophisticated. It is very alluring.
Kim D.
Escondido, CA
This has been my favorite for many years. It has a warm vanilla scent once it settles in. It is vanilla-esque but warmer and more mature than other perfumes that actually refer to that scent in their names. The odd part is that it apparently doesn't contain that as an ingredient, it is just the result of the blending of the various components. I highly recommend giving this a spritz and wearing it a while to give it a real chance.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I tried this scent and was wondering, would this be a good scent for summer?
Audrey G.
I absolutely love this perfume but was wondering what are some other similar fragrances?

back