BY HANAE MORI

Fruity Sweet Fragrance Launched by the design house of Hanae Mori in the year 2011. This fragrance features sweet aromatic accords of pink florals, bergamot, black currant, orange blossom, wild strawberry, tonka bean, tea rose, white peach, benzoin. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I loved the design of the bottle it's super cute. This perfume smells amazing definitely is one of my favorites and last pretty long. It smells amazing. The sent is beautiful. I will most definitely buy this product again.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This is one of my favorite perfumes on the market. It's a scent that you can't find anywhere else with a hint of vanilla that's not too strong. My husband makes me wear it every time we go somewhere nice!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a great perfume, its smells fresh, sweet, floral and fruity. this is perfume that i find myself wearing all year round, which is an added bonus. the sweetness of it i think make if a little youthful, but still very nice.
Tabitha L.
One of my favorite fragrances if not my all time favorite. The floral sweet smell is just enough without being overpowering. My ex purchased mine for me at Nordstrom
Michelle F.
Love all the Hanae Mori fragrances. I came across this one recently at the mall and thought I'd give it a try. I get so many complicates. Perfect amount of sweet and floral.
Karina C.
Soft, sweet, flowery and fresh. I love this scent, it gives me a boost of happiness and helps me start my day right. I use it year round.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
As much as I like the scent of the perfume, I loved the bottle more. It's really cool a d unique and so is the smell.
Ivonne I.
Phoenix, AZ
I am so in love with it. It smells super bomb it's long lasting too I would definitely buy it over and over again
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
I live the packaging ! It's classy and high quality along with the scent. It's very young but still not teenager
Itzely G.
Bluffton, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances and it smells amazing! The packaging is lovely!
Amanda K.
Is it long lasting? Do you have to re spray a lot to keep the smell???