BY HANAE MORI

Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Christine N.
This is a surprisingly pleasant, feminine and light gourmand. It achieves this by having more floral and fruit than the more typical gourmand fragrances out there. While I think most gourmands are most appropriate for fall and winter only, because of the added floral, fruit and the lightness of this one (it is a toilette), you can wear this into Spring as well for those true gourmand fragrance lovers.

I find this long- lasting and think this fragrance is a bit unique in being able to combine the floral (jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose), fruit (berries), and gourmand base (vanilla, almond, praline, sandalwood) so well to create a lovely and attractive scent.
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite perfume. It is the timeless, soft, and can be worn day or night. Every time I wear it I get endless compliments. You can get it cheap on Fragrance.net - it has a long lasting smell. I have owned both the perfume and the eau de toilette and the perfume is by far worth the couple extra dollars and less ounces. It last WAY longer than the toilette.
Carolina V.
Its so hard for me to find a fragrance that is not overpowering yet makes me feel I can you take over the world. This smells so classic and clean. Any where you go, you will for sure get complements.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
This is the kind of perfume that will get you a bunch of compliments. It's a soft scent that lasts forever - I'm talking 10 hours or more for the parfum or 7 hours for the EDT. It really is delicious and can be worn day or night.
Traci K.
Sheridan, WY
You cant go wrong with H.M.B. its timeless and classic. Not overwhelming in anyway! If you are looking for a signature fragrance this is a stand out choice! I LOVE all their scent! The mens line is ever so sexy!
Sharon M.
Love, love, LOVE this scent!!! I could wear this all the time. It's definitely on the sweet side, but its so delicious!!!
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
I love this perfume. It’s a beautiful, cozy scent. I wear this in the day time. It’s very long lasting. I have both the Eau De Toilette and Eau De Parfum. They smell the same but I prefer the Toilette because it’s a little bit lighter. Hanae Mori Eau de Toilette