Hanae Mori 1 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Lisa L.

BY HANAE MORI

Hanae Mori By Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Was Launched By The Design House Of Hanae Mori Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 1995 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Day Wear Introduced By Hanae Mori In 1995 Hanae Mori Is A Sharp Oriental Woody Fragrance. This Perfume Has A Blend Of Patchouli And Sandalwood. It Is Recommended For Casual Wear. Made In France see more...

• Would you recommend this? 4 Answers
  • What's your review on this . ( Honest answer) 1 Answers
  • Interested in buying but haven't been able to find sample...3 Answers
Kaitlynn W.
Smells great lasts long doesnt have a alcohol smell great price to I recommend it
Cassi M.
Tewksbury, MA
Classic feminine smell. This is more like a perfume staple. Great winter smell.
Amanda B.
one of the longest wearing perfumes i have ever had. very unique scent, sweet with some earthy undertones. reminds me of a warm, cozy night inside when its snowing out (oddly specific, but the analogy works) i usually spray on wrists and neck and 2 sprays last all day.
Veronica P.
Dicen que el aroma es delicioso y delicado... Quisiera probarlo a ver que tal, el empaque es fabuloso y lindo. Me encanta..
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Smells good use it sometimes not my favourite but I still like it not too pricey definitely recommend
Amy S.
Este perfume huele riquissssiomooo, es el mejor perfume que he visto en mi vida, se lo digo enserio
Rosario C.
Guadalajara
I love the presentation, I love the smell all very nice I would love to consume it more often
Lauren S.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a fragrance nut and I’m particular with the fragrances I love. I wore this one on my wedding day, that’s how much I love it! It’s amazingly feminine and soft, velvety and warm. It’s sweet but it’s not a sweet fragrance. When I was a teen and couldn’t afford a bottle of my own, I’d go to the department store and literally douse myself with this so that my jacket, purse and everything smelled like this so that I could enjoy it for awhile. Underrated. Timeless.
Jessie T.
How is the smell of this spray?
LeAnn L.
How is this smell of this one?
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Would you recommend this?
Elydia R.
Fayetteville, OH
Interested in buying but haven't been able to find samples. Any review
Krystal H.
College Point, NY
what does it smell like? and is it strong?