BY HANACURE

Inspired by the lotus flower, blossoming anew each dawn, skin is reborn with Hanacure. Discover our multi-action treatment mask with the power to dramatically transform the appearance of your skin. Equipped with patented CO2 OctoLift™ from South Korea, The All-In-One Facial is designed to fight the most common skin concerns with innovative age-defying technology. By removing impurities, the skin is reinvigorated to look more firm and lifted, smoother and evenly toned, for a visibly younger appearance. See your skin bloom with a radiantly youthful glow.

Hanacure All-In-One Facial
  • "This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!" in 6 reviews
Linda F.
Maryland Heights
Hanacure All-In-One Facial So I caved in. The new beauty trend of the Instagram. Hanacure used by celebrities (of course they do...they can afford to use it). The Facial Mask that makes you look like an old lady or a zombie.

First let me tell you this. It's expensive. $29 for a single use or $110 for 4 applications. I don't know about you but that's pretty steep for someone like me who is on a budget.

The benefits seems to do it all.

- Anti-aging
- Clarifying
- Detoxifying
- Lifting & Firming
- Brightening
- Pore Tightening
- Evens Skin Tone
- Contouring

Now for the product itself, it's made with mostly natural ingredients.
Lotus Leaf Extract
- Hovenia Dulcis Fruit (oriental raisin tree) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (green tea extract)
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Peony Root Extract
- Sophora Root Extract

Some peptides and PURIFYING COMPOUND + CO2 OCTOLIFT™. For maximum purity, the Lifting Serum mixes into the Gelling Solution resulting in a Purifying Compound that absorbs and discharges all impurities in your pores. Once exposed to CO2 within the air, the compound reacts and transforms into CO2 OctoLift™ that adheres to your skin with lifting and tightening forces while releasing soothing botanicals and peptides. Within 30 minutes, all major skin concerns are combated revealing a noticeably improved complexion, time after time.

To use it is simple. When you open the package you will find a serum, the product, and an application brush. Open the package to the line and add the serum. Fold the top back over the product and shake for 20 seconds. It will form into the gel that you will apply to to your face. Use the brush to generously apply the mask to your face and neck avoiding the eyes and mouth. You'll know why later.

Fan your face if you like to help it dry faster, although you don't have to. It dries pretty quickly. You will leave the mask on for 30 minutes minimizing movement of the face. Rinse with water afterwards. Removes very easily.

So....what happens during those 30 minutes?

From the Website:

Expect intense tightening sensation within 10 minutes or less. If applied close to under eye area, you may experience gradual pulling effects. Don’t be alarmed! This is normal and only temporary while the mask is working.

If your skin is fairly light in pigment or you get easily flushed, you may experience temporary redness of up to 90 minutes. Don’t worry! This is only temporary and due to an increase in blood circulation as our Purifying Compound and CO2 OctoLift™ work to absorb impurities while restoring your skin’s flawless appearance.

My thoughts:

The smell is pleasant. It goes on smoothly. It feels very nice when it goes on. It's cooling. As for the tingling some have reported feeling, I didn't feel it. The mask got very very tight. My lips looked like they were going to explode! Talking was difficult. And my eyes did not move!

Now, did I see a difference? Not really. Maybe I need to use it a few more times. At $110 for 4 applications? I probably won't use it again.

Have you tried the Hanacure All in One Facial Mask? Let me know of your experiences and if it worked for you in the comments. And please follow and like.

#hanacure #beauty #facials #facialmasks
Jenny Suyeon K.
United States
The ads got to me! This is actually by far the best hands down product ever! Sheets masks just don't do anything for me. There's nothing proprietary to a sheet mask. Its goopy mess ends up clogging all my pores, creating breakout I never had before! Also reading the disgusting article about sheet masks sanitation scandal on racked absolutely freaked me out. There are so many products out there that promise everything and does exactly nothing. Hanacure's all in one facial does exactly what it tells you it's going to do. When I first tried the mask I noticed I was extremely red and it didn't do anything. However, when the redness went away my skin was glowing like never before. The acetyl hexapeptide kicked in and it was like Botox heaven for my face! The best part about it is the more you keep using it the better your results. The biggest upside is everyone's been asking me what I've been doing lately to my skin and it's just the best feeling ever! You guys all need to experience this revolutionary product at least once! BECAUSEEEEEE It's more than a mask. It literally going to a facialist or doctor but cheaper!
Jolie R.
The feeling when you first apply the Hanacure Facial Mask is cooling, tingly and quite nice, but within the first ten minutes it will start to harden and pull your skin in uncomfortable ways.  I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s painful, but it’s definitely hard to ignore the sensation.  After thirty minutes, you rinse your face, which was a lot more challenging than I expected; I had a difficult time removing all of it and had to keep going back to pick off more remnants.The results for me were mixed.  On the one hand, it cleared my pores and essentially gave me an inexpensive peel, on the other, my slightly dry skin did not respond well to the clarifying facial that Hanacure essentially is and even applying skin cream and oils have not helped the areas that it chapped.  I think if you’re going to try the Hanacure Facial Mask, you should proceed with caution if your skin type is dry or sensitive.
Faith C.
Dallas, TX
I literally just ordered one last night. Patiently waiting. I have used this twice maybe three times. I order straight from their site to be sure I don't get a knock off. First time I used this I underestimated the tightening effect. Scared the crap out of me for a minute. I have pictures and everything. I actually left it on my skin and went to get my mom from work. People in the next cars over were looking at me like what the heck is that on her face. Wish there was a way I could post my pics. MUST TRY!!!
Tina M.
Siloam Springs
I waited two months to receive this mask and was beyond excited to use it. I was completely sold on all the amazing reviews out there and couldn't wait. It finally arrived today and I immediately put it on after washing my face. Waited the 30 minutes and washed it off. Immediate result? BRIGHT RED FACE! It does say in the instructions this could happen so I wasn't too worried. After 2 hours my skin had lost the redness, but it DID NOT look noticeably different than before. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed and felt like I wasted $34 (shipping included). It didn't leave any better results than a typical mask and it actually left my face very dry. I have normal skin and had to apply moisturizer to get the dryness to subside. All in all, I'd say save your money and buy a regular mask. It's not worth all the hype.
Rizzete H.
Amazing product! The packaging came with a small bottle to be mix with the clay like texture in another packet. Also came with a brush use for application. Left my skin feeling soft and renew!Hanacure All-In-One Facial is a great addition to every skin regime.
Diana G.
Half Moon Bay
Kind of disappointed with this product. I’m on my third set, thinking that if I used it longer, maybe it would work. There’s not much going on with it. The first mask, was great. After that, results were just ehh. I’m feeling usher his set of four and will not purchase again. Sad because I really wanted it to work, and I was willing to pay the high price of it, but In the end, it wasn’t worth it.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
This is one of those masks you want to try but also don’t just because you know you’re going to love it and then there goes your bank account lol. This is as expensive as they get but it’s magical. It’s worth the money and you won’t be disappointed. It may. Or seem like a like of product for the money but you’ll notice a difference right away. Quality or quantity with this mask for sure. My skin felt refreshed and tight. It’s like a mini face lift....without the pain.
Nancy S.
I purchased the 4x facial package, which is pricey. I’ve used it twice now, one per week. First week, the only result was soft skin, and forehead wrinkles seemed less noticeable, but they appeared as they were 3 days later. Second use, my skin seemed more effected and was red after I washed it off. I see no results for my wrinkles, acne, under eye darkness, dark spots or pores.
LeAnna B.
Derby
I had my doubts it could live up to the hype, I was wrong. My skin was tighter, pores reduced, all around smoother, dark spots were lighter and my face was improved so much it was still tight and clear the next morning. I have no make-up on and I haven't even washed my face in the second picture. This was my second out of four uses. I'm excited I still have two more uses!!
sabrina p.
Montreal, QC
Where do you buy this?
Rachita R.
Jamaica , NY
I want to know about the hanacure mask. Has anyone tried it ? Is it worth the price and the hype ? How permanent are the results ? Hanacure All-In-One Facial
San W.
It's back in stock! Is there a big difference guaranteed after one mask ? Thanks !
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
Ohh I want to try! Where can I purchase?
Karen M.
How often do you use this product? What is the price?