BY HAN SKIN CARE COSMETICS

Our 100% natural lip gloss formula is concentrated with antioxidant rich argan and acai oil to hydrate and treat lips with its high Vitamin E content. It is infused with anti-aging super-fruit extracts and vitamins. The beautiful colors are... see more...

PuckerUp B.
I received this in one of my Boxycharm boxes and OMG I’m in love with this gloss. The formula is one of the most comfortable to wear and makes my lips look so soft and juicy. What’s even better is that this lip gloss is all natural and great for your lips especially if you suffer from dry lips like me.
Angie G.
I received this lip gloss in the shade Raspberry Chardonnay in my May Boxycharm and it's so beautiful! The formula is pigmented, comfortable, and it has antioxidants + vitamins to nourish lips. It's a perfect summer shade, I can't wait to wear out.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
I hate lip glosses! I always have but only because every one I have ever tried was so thick, sticky, and gross. I figured this may be a much better brand since it was in my Boxycharm box and is $15 as opposed to the usual $6 or $7 that I would spend on one as a teen or in my early 20's. Well, I decided to give this one a go. I got the Rasberry Chardonnay color and absolutely love it. It goes on very smoothly, it is not patchy, doesn't dry down, and it has fantastic pigment. I am REALLY happy with this lip gloss and I love the formulation!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Got this in a Boxy Charm one month and I love the color! Super pigmented and it’s a Matt lip gloss! Stays all day through drink and eating, it’s a little pricy but a little goes a long way and it lasts a while. I will def but this once the one I have runs out
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
I honestly just did not care for this lip gloss I love the color I don't lie a sticky feeling it gives me but I'm also not a lip gloss person so this lip balls current be for lip gloss wearers it's just not for me
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The smell reminds me of buttercream cake frosting! I also love the color! I wasn’t expecting to be a fan of the pink, but it’s flattering and picks up on the light so well! It also applies like a dream! I highly recommend this!
Amanda E.
This All Natural Lipgloss in shade Raspberry Chardonnay is so AMAZING! This is so silky smooth, the color is 😍 gorgeous and it smells DELICIOUS! I I think it smells like Vanilla Birthday Cake 🎂😍😋
Katrina H.
*I received this item in my May Boxycharm

The color and formula is nice. It is definitely much thicker than most lip glosses I've tried, to the point it looks almost like a lipstick. The color is pretty, but not one I use a lot. All in all, nice gloss, but nothing super fantastic.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This a beautiful raspberry shade! I love this formula too. It's the first time I've tried a Han product. This lip color goes on easily and wears well. It doesn't bleed or wear off fast which are my pet peeves for lip color. I'd like to try more shades one of these days...
Sarah D.
Yucaipa, CA
I recieved this in my boxycharm box. One of my favorite glosses I've ever owned! It smells delicious but, not over powering. The formula is so smooth and moisturizing. Not sticky or too thick like most glosses I've tried and this color is gorgeous! I love that it's all natural too!

Amazon