HAN Skin Care Cosmetics All Natural Eyeshadow (Golden Glow) uploaded by Kimberly F.HAN Skin Care Cosmetics All Natural Eyeshadow (Golden Glow) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY HAN SKIN CARE COSMETICS

Our all natural eye shadow is made with oil absorbing rice powder instead of talc and complemented with plant derived colors and natural pigments with antioxidants to deliver nutrient dense color with skin care benefits. Gorgeous medium gold shade with... see more...

Review (1)
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
This is the best clean beauty eye shadow! With amazing color payoff, it's a nontoxic eyeshadow dupe to my favorite Urban Decay eye shadows. I bought the Golden Glow shade as part of the Han Skincare Cosmetics starter kit from Birchbox. I've been obsessed with this gold shadow. I just ordered the Sunset shade and can't wait to build out my collection of shadows from this line.

Amazon