BY HAMPTON SUN

A lightweight gel that creates a natural-looking, streak-free tan. Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Gel gives the skin a deep, rich, color that appears within a few hours. Along with a gorgeous, sunkissed look, this luxurious formula delivers an incredibly smooth finish. The result is a sexy, silky glow. This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. see more...

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I purchased this sunless tanner over the weekend and immediately tried it out. I put it on after a shower in the hopes of having a nice tan for a night out. It did provide a nice glow and appeared quickly. I had a couple streaks but I think it was because of the way I applied it. Will definitely keep using it.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
I like this self tanner but i don't think it is the best one on the market especially for the price. i did buy this at sephora and wish it would have came with a glove or mitt to put it on because using your hand does cause a little bit of streakiness and orange.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Great Outdoors Expert
I am not a huge self tanning person, but this one isn't terrible. It doesn't smell horrible and blends well. I didn't notice a change in color after using it, but that could just be me.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
A really great suntanning Gel and I really love it and enjoy it it's really great and awesome and it's very recommend it to everyone
Callie R.
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
I love this self-tanner!!! It is so easy to use and gives me a beautiful, streak-free tan! I am so happy with the results, i will absolutely re-buy! Perfect for the golden glow you are looking for! Kinda pricey but on par with other products!!
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I love having a gel as a tanner. It's easy to apply, doesn't leave streaks and doesn't turn the skin orange. I have this at home for those events that pop up where I want to be tan!
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Great product...great scent....goes on good and you can wear it overnight for a natural looking tan without the streakes...
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I'v e sampled this product through Ulta before but I wasn't super happy with the results because it was very streaky and smelled really badly.
Melaine S.
Melaine S.
White haven , PA
I've used this several times in the past and wasn't extremely happy with my results. It has that fake tanner smell which isn't super bad but the thing that I don't like is how blotchy I was for the first few days until it all evened out. I think my personal preference is just that I rather a product i can see on y skin as I apply it so I know it's evenly dispensed
Camille S.
Camille S.
This product is great not only is it streak free but it creates a natural and glowing tan unlike any other brand out there