BY HAMPTON SUN

A sunscreen mist in a powerful yet luxurious formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. This advanced sunscreen provides a continuous mist that can be sprayed at any angle to cover all areas of the skin. Its unique, replenishing formula includes Polycrylene (also known as Polyester-8), a technology that improves sunscreen performance, boosts water-resistance, and enhances UVA protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This formula includes aloe vera, moisturizing agents, and vitamins A, C, and E, to nourish and restore the skin. Hypoallergenic. Hampton Sun SPF 35 Continuous Mist Sunscreen is the winner of Shape Magazine's 2013 Sun Award. Available Online and in select Sephora stores see more...

Lauren B.
This is a very pricey sunscreen but I love the application and how it feels. Not too greasy and it has a nice mist. I don’t feel like I have to spray a lot. I bought it at a hotel boutique and would definitely continue buying it!
Lyric M.
Tulsa, OK
This spray is absolutely the best from the smell to the texture. Application is made easy and it is not greasy but gives you a silky skin look. It lasts a long time and doesn't give you the white casts that everyone hates or that pesky smell! It is absolutely great! I would definitely purchase again.
Allison C.
I nominate this as my MVP product that I can always rely on. Sunscreen is not only important, but essential! 90% of visible aging comes from sun damage so be sure to lather the SPF on!
Ruzica R.
New Bedford, MA
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel it's def the best product for the summer an has a light scent.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Great lower SPF for sunscreen. Not harsh on my skin and with being in the sun alot, worth it.