Hampton Sun SPF 35 Continuous Mist Sunscreen 1 oz uploaded by Veronica M.

BY HAMPTON SUN

A sunscreen mist in a powerful yet luxurious formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. This advanced sunscreen provides a continuous mist that can be sprayed at any angle to cover all areas of the skin. Its unique, replenishing formula includes Polycrylene (also known as Polyester-8), a technology that improves sunscreen performance, boosts water-resistance, and enhances UVA protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This formula includes aloe vera, moisturizing agents, and vitamins A, C, and E, to nourish and restore the skin. Hypoallergenic.Hampton Sun SPF 35 Continuous Mist Sunscreen is the winner of Shape Magazine's 2013 Sun Award.Available Online and in select Sephora stores see more...

Veronica M.
This bronze shimmer body mist not only cools your body but it also hydrates your skin too. I love the sleek packaging and how easy it is to use. You need to shake it well before spraying it onto your body so that the bronze shimmer is evenly distributed. It's very pricey costing $32 for a small 1oz bottle but it's worth it for certain outings in the heat to keep you cool and to give your body a great bronze shimmer.
Melissa C.
Whittier, CA
I bought this off of a recommendation for a skincare blogger, it was expensive but I knew if she loved this that I might as well. I took it on a vacation with me where I knew that I was going to be on the beach for almost 8 hours a day. It was amazing! I was the only person who did not burn out of everyone who went. It was so easy to apply and it smelled alright and sunk in easily. I have already bought another can for my next trip. Love this now I can't live without it.
Chelsea L.
Washington, DC
OBSESSED with this sun lotion. First it's a mist so it's super super easy to apply. It has a delicious summer scent, but not overly tropical or sun-tanny. The mist goes on light and leaves NO oil residue behind. I know it's a little pricey, but it's worth the cost. Full coverage for smart, serious sunbathing!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
My family loves Hampton Sun products and along with Bain De Soleil they are the only sun protection brands we use. This product smells wonderful., applies easily and isn't the least bit greasy.
Sophia Z.
This does not work for my friend because she has really light skin. It is fine for me, though, because I am darker and I like this product.
kels T.
I would much rather have this stuff than any other kind. you just spray it on and you don't get oily. also come in handy with kids
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Great choice for a summer sunscreen. Offers good SPF too unlike the other popular brands I have tried in the past
Jessica H.
I like this sunscreen because it's a mist. It's not really oily and being pale this helps protect my skin!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This comes in handy on those hot summers when you work outside everyone need to use this
phill a.
Lynnwood , WA
Has anybody tried this before???
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does this sunscreen feel greasy or sticky?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it actually protect you're skin?
Immaculate C.
I would love to try this.I would love to hear what someone who has tried it thinks.