BY HAMPTON SUN

A UVA/UVB sunscreen for all skin types. Hampton Sun SPF 30 Lotion rejuvenates skin while protecting it from the sun's harmful rays. This proprietary formula is designed to provide maximum protection while leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized. This skincare essential is infused with vitamins A through E, powerful anti-oxidants, jojoba oil, aloe vera, and walnut oil moisturizing agents. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is Lucian can be sticky but that is the only negative thing I have to say about it because SPF is absolutely crucial in your skin care in your every day routine whether it is summer spring fall or winter yes we have just do not wear this to bed because it can clog up your pores but during the day is also a great alternative to have under your make up as well I need protection
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have a little mini one of these that I like to take with me when we go on vacation to the beach. The packaging to this product is very cute! It has coconut and shea butter in it which I love alot! I love products with those ingredients in it. It has a very pepperminty taste to it! It costed me 22$ online at their site and I haven't had any disappointments with the product. I highly recommend this product to you and your family!
Mandi W.
Hampton sun spf 30 lotion is wonderful! When you have extremely fair sensitive skin like mine you can't go out in the summer without a strong sunscreen. This is a lifesaver.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Definitely the best sunscreen lotion without the white residue, sticky feeling or acidic smell. This smells fresh, does the work ( spent 4 hours in the June sun and no burns) and moisturizes the skin too! Hands down the best sunscreen!
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
I do not know if it's my skin or something but this sunscreen was a disaster FOR ME. I gave it to my cousin and she says she likes it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like the Hampton sun SPF for myself . It has good coverage for a day out in the sun or at the pool
mariangel a.
Es un excelente producto, me lo han recomendado bastante, ya que cubre y protege muy bien del sol
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is a great sunscreen! Smells amazing and isn't sticky! Very afordable and easy to find.
Alyson B.
I love this product. Hampti. Sun SPF30 lotion is amazing and I would definitely recommend.
Sophia L.
I really like Hampton sun because it is spf 30 so it's really gonna protect your skin!!
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is this sunblock lotion meant to be used daily?
Melissa A.
Is this perfumey smelling?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is this good? Does it smell good
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Does this have a weird smell?
Sandra O.
Where can I buy this? Online? What store? Does it leave your skin greasy?