BY HAMPTON SUN

A moisturizing UVA/UVB sunscreen for the face. Hampton Sun SPF 15 Super Hydrating Face Cream is an oil-free essential that harnesses the power of zinc oxide to protect the complexion from the sun's harmful rays. This skincare must-have delivers rejuvenating and antiaging benefits, replenishing the skin with vitamins A through E, powerful antioxidants, and a blend of natural ingredients. The result is smooth, healthy, youthful skin. This advanced formula is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologically tested. A complex including aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, grape seed, peach, seaweed, lemon, calendula, gingko biloba, ginger, and Canadian willow bark helps reduce redness and puffiness and diminishes fine lines. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I don't have a particular brand of moisturizer that I love and use daily. I have bought quite a few that have been effective. I look for something that is light and has an SPF of 15-25. I like this particular Hampton Sun moisturizer but I'm not quite sure why it's priced so high. It is not a miracle cream by any means. It goes on nice and smooth and feels light on my skin. That said, I've tried about a dozen cheaper products that do the same thing. The amount you get doesn't even justify the cost. By the end of the day my face has an oily feel to it, which is attributed to my naturally oily skin, so I know this doesn't help against that. But I haven't tried a moisturizer that has yet to help in that regard anyway. There is hardly a scent to it which is ideal and the pump is nice and works well. I have been using it for about 4 weeks now and while there have been no negative side effects, there isn't anything special happening either. For this price, I think there should be. In the future I will be going back to my Aveeno. It's much cheaper and does the exact same thing.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
Very light and has a nice smell to it. I find you have to re-apply often though. Otherwise really like it.
DONNA V.
Very light scent and goes on welland works well the price is affordable as well................
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I love using this on my face.. not super oily and doesn't smell bad at all!!
Katrina K.
Kingston, ON
This is a very light product but it is still moisturizing. It is great for sensitive skin, however it is a little bit more on the pricey side but you get what you pay for-aka great product.
dalia a.
sydney
I love using this on my face.. not super oily and doesn't smell bad at all .........................................