BY HAMPTON SUN

A sunscreen mist in a powerful yet luxurious formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. This advanced sunscreen provides a continuous mist that can be sprayed at any angle to cover all exposed areas of skin. Its unique, replenishing formula includes Polycrylene (also known as Polyester-8), a technology that improves sunscreen performance, boosts water-resistance, and enhances UVA protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This formula includes aloe vera, moisturizing agents, and vitamins A, C, and E, to nourish and restore the skin. Hypoallergenic.Available Online and in select Sephora stores see more...

• Hi, I was just wondering if this actually works because I have real...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Best sunscreen ever!! It's expensive, but worth every penny. I hate that sticky feeling that most sunscreens leave-- problem solved with Hampton Sun. It dries in seconds, and doesn't leave your skin with that grimy sticky feeling. It also protects against the sun incredibly well. I have very fair skin and burn easily, and I've never burned using this product.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Looks pretty expensive, I wouldn't buy if it costs more than $10 and isn't any different than a cheaper product.
jessica f.
jessica f.
Hi, I was just wondering if this actually works because I have really sensitive skin and I'm looking for a good product to suit my face??