Hampton Forge Tomodachi 7" Santoku Knife - Green

by Hampton Forge

Tomodachi 7" santoku knife - green

Does this stay sharp over extended use?
Do these knives live up to the hype? How long do they last?
Start your review of Hampton Forge Tomodachi 7" Santoku Knife - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia , PA
I love this knife! I have a few that I use on a consistent basis, and they cut so well. They can be used for almost anything, and they sharpen really well too.
This knife is so affordable. I had to buy the whole set. I had them for years too and their still holding up w well. You just have to re sharpen them.
Pasco, WA
These knifes are super sharp!!! Careful with your little fingers!!! Lol got a whole set of them from Costco a few years back and use them everyday!!!
Revere, MA
This knife was really nice when I first got it and cut through everything, but now it's really dull and I haven't owned it for very long.
Walnut, IL
Great knife! It's super sharp and has not dulled out for me at all...which is very good since I cook A LOT! Highly recommend.
Boulder City, NV
I got this as a house warming gift about 2 years ago and it still works so amazing and I still haven't needed to sharpen it!
Boise, ID
I have a set of 7 and I love them ! They are multi colored and amazing And very sharp but worth the money
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 3
Different look, look very cute & they are very good quality. Absolutly love them they work great.
Spartanburg , SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love the color it adds to my kitchen and surprisingly very sharp definitely a good addition