Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Faith D.Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by sophyy T.Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by april l.
2 colors available

BY HAMPTON FARMS

Hampton Farms® Salted & Roasted Peanuts.
Fresh roasted flavor.
Finest from the fields™. see more...

• Does this brand make any sweet peanuts ?2 Answers
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
These peanuts are really good! They're not only a delicious, healthy snack, but they are super fun for everyone to shell. These are nice and salty, but not too much. I would recommend this size of a bag for a party or some type of get together for everyone to snack on!
laurinda r.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Foodie Expert
This salted and roasted peanuts are so delicous! I love salty snacks and this is one of my favorites. it fills you up which is a good thing, and i never seem to get tired of eating them. Its very healthy and i would highley recommen it to others.
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love love love these. They are my favorite things ever. So if you want to try something delicious that tastes so good and is very cheap, which is important to me, then try this
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Well I don't know about the nuts but the peanut butter great I'm trying to live a low carb lifestyle & this is a great little treat with high protein. Highly recommend.
april l.
april l.
Dryden, VA
I am a crazy peanut lover and I have tired so many different kinds and these are the best brand I have found , they are the right salt taste and are just amazing
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
These roasted peanuts are amazing. They have a great taste. I buy them all the time. I usually take a bag with me when my family and i head out to the park.
tisha g.
tisha g.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite peanuts I can eat an entire bag and the have just the right amount of salt. I also love to boil them yum!!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These peanuts are so good. They are salty and crunchy. I've purchased these many times and will keep doing so.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
These peanuts are delicious! Roasted and not too salty. It's so hard to stop eating after only a few!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Foodie Expert
I love peanut s and they are so very fresh .. You guys with a cold Pepsi oh God i love it..
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Foodie Expert
Does this brand make any sweet peanuts ?