Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Faith D.Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by sophyy T.Hampton Farms Salted & Roasted Peanuts uploaded by april l.

BY HAMPTON FARMS

Hampton Farms® Salted & Roasted Peanuts.
Fresh roasted flavor.
Finest from the fields™. see more...

• Does this brand make any sweet peanuts ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These peanuts are really good! They're not only a delicious, healthy snack, but they are super fun for everyone to shell. These are nice and salty, but not too much. I would recommend this size of a bag for a party or some type of get together for everyone to snack on!
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
This salted and roasted peanuts are so delicous! I love salty snacks and this is one of my favorites. it fills you up which is a good thing, and i never seem to get tired of eating them. Its very healthy and i would highley recommen it to others.
april l.
Dryden , VA
I am a crazy peanut lover and I have tired so many different kinds and these are the best brand I have found , they are the right salt taste and are just amazing
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Well I don't know about the nuts but the peanut butter great I'm trying to live a low carb lifestyle & this is a great little treat with high protein. Highly recommend.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
These roasted peanuts are amazing. They have a great taste. I buy them all the time. I usually take a bag with me when my family and i head out to the park.
Victoria A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand. From the ballpark to store shelves this brand never fails. Great flavor on the roast and mot overly salted.. just right
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
My favorite peanuts I can eat an entire bag and the have just the right amount of salt. I also love to boil them yum!!!!
Samantha S.
These peanuts are so good. They are salty and crunchy. I've purchased these many times and will keep doing so.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
These peanuts are delicious! Roasted and not too salty. It's so hard to stop eating after only a few!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I love peanut s and they are so very fresh .. You guys with a cold Pepsi oh God i love it..
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Does this brand make any sweet peanuts ?