Hampton Creek Just Thousand Salad Dressing 12 oz

by Hampton Creek

Everyone's favorite guilty pleasure, Just Thousand from Hampton Creek is too creamy and delicious to resist. The full taste of the tomato and garlic perfectly blended into the velvety dressing that transforms anything it's paired with. There's no denying that Just Thousand is a well-deserved addition to whatever meal you've got next.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hampton Creek Just Thousand Salad Dressing 12 oz!
Lumberton , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the second time I’ve purchased an expired bottle from this brand at my store which is really annoying. Again I’m not sure if mine is a good representation of how it should taste (it was only recently past exp date) but it was that great to me. I haven’t had “real” thousand island in a long time but I’m pretty sure I still have the flavor stored in my memory somewhere and this was not it. It’s not a terrible flavor but it just isn’t thousand island in my opinion.
Vegan, Dairy Free
Bay St Louis , MS
I love all of these! Buy these ASAP! You’ll never be disappointed! They are a LOT better than the dairy products! I go through a bottle so quickly because of the quality. I love love loveeee this brand and I’m so thankful for them 💕💕
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Dallas, TX
Creamy, flavorful, and so versatile! Use it on pasta salad or a vegan Reuben, or just eat it with salad for a fresh and light lunch! It doesn’t have that eggy smell that I hate in most ranch and thousand island brands, this is just smooth and delicious
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Deerfield Bch, FL
Hampton Creek is annoying because they are so good I can’t help but buy every flavor I can find of their dressings and cookie doughs. This thousand island is spot on and really flavorful. I think I like it even better than the traditional sauce.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic