Hampton Creek Just Ranch 12 oz uploaded by Cady S.Hampton Creek Just Ranch 12 oz uploaded by Lauren T.

BY JUST MAYO

Nothing compares with the classically zesty flavor of Hampton Creek's Just Ranch - creamy and savory, it's hard to resist making it your dressing of choice. Whether you're a salad fiend or dunk all your favorite foods in it, the flavor of a perfect ranch never goes out of style. Just Ranch satisfies all your dressing and dipping demands. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erika L.
Austin
About 3 years ago I developed lactose intolerance and have been searching every since for a good dairy-feee ranch alternative. I have been disappointed with every product I could find on the shelf. Every recipe I've tried was a fail. I tried this yesterday for the first time after reading good reviews and was most pleasantly surprised. If I hadn't known this wasn't dairy free I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. I'll be buying this in bulk from now on.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I never liked regular ranch. But after going vegan I gave this a try in the effort to convert my husband. He hated it but I love this ranch. It's so tangy and sweet. Very creamy and just tastes amazing in my opinion. You get a good amount for the price. Can be found at Walamrt, Target and even some Kroger stores. Highly recommend.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Best non dairy ranch on the market. Everything from flavor to consistency is 10/10 even my boyfriend who still enjoys dairy items reaches for this at the grocery store.
Ilaria T.
I just got this because a friend recommended it and it was so tasty! Great vegan ranch, taste just like the real thing. Extremely affordable, considering it’s a vegan product. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone looking for a vegan alternative!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I am dairy-free and my husband is allergic to many other foods, Just foods are the only dairy alternative that we can enjoy together. This ranch is amazing and my husband, who can eat dairy, prefers this over normal ranch.
Kelley R.
Warren, MI
Best vegan ranch around. Way better then Diaya Ranch. This ranch is cheaper in price point but never lacking in flavor. I am a die hard loyal fan to this product. There is always a bottle in my house!
Nicole L.
Fort Smith, AR
I never liked ranch before going vegan. I had tried a few others before this one, now that I've tried this, I always keep an extra bottle in the pantry! It's really tasty as a dip and my family can't tell the difference between this one and the non-vegan versions.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
SO GOOD! One of the best vegan ranch dressings I've ever tasted. Pretty cheap and easy to find as long as Target keeps selling these? If not seek them out because all the flavors are great. Highly recommend.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
The absolute best vegan ranch that I have tried. Perfect taste, tang, no weird aftertaste like some brands have. I went nearly 10 years without ranch dressing and nothing compared to how I remembered the taste, until I tried this. Every dressing, sauce and mayo I have tried by Hampton Creek is delicious.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Very good! Did a lifestyle change lately and this breaks the monotony of the diet. Very good taste, almost better than regular ranch dressing in my opinion.