BY JUST MAYO

Nothing compares with the classically zesty flavor of Hampton Creek's Just Ranch - creamy and savory, it's hard to resist making it your dressing of choice. Whether you're a salad fiend or dunk all your favorite foods in it, the flavor of a perfect ranch never goes out of style. Just Ranch satisfies all your dressing and dipping demands. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
SO GOOD! One of the best vegan ranch dressings I've ever tasted. Pretty cheap and easy to find as long as Target keeps selling these? If not seek them out because all the flavors are great. Highly recommend.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
The absolute best vegan ranch that I have tried. Perfect taste, tang, no weird aftertaste like some brands have. I went nearly 10 years without ranch dressing and nothing compared to how I remembered the taste, until I tried this. Every dressing, sauce and mayo I have tried by Hampton Creek is delicious.
Nicole L.
Fort Smith
I never liked ranch before going vegan. I had tried a few others before this one, now that I've tried this, I always keep an extra bottle in the pantry! It's really tasty as a dip and my family can't tell the difference between this one and the non-vegan versions.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Very good! Did a lifestyle change lately and this breaks the monotony of the diet. Very good taste, almost better than regular ranch dressing in my opinion.