Hampton by Hilton

by Hilton Hotels

#8 in Hotels

Hampton by Hilton® is about celebration and diversity – embracing local culture and giving guests a true experience during their stay. Guests experience service backed by an unconditional satisfaction promise, the 100% Hampton® Guarantee. Plus enjoy complimentary amenities like Hampton by Hilton's free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi at more than 2,100 hotels worldwide and growing.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
How is the cleanliness?
Thoughts on this hotel ?
Start your review of Hampton by Hilton!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
Hampton by Hilton uploaded by Ginger L.
I have stayed at Hampton by Hilton several times for work and it is always pleasant, very clean, and very accommodating if and when I ever had a request. I can never find anything wrong when staying with a Hilton Hotel. Superb!!! #hilton
Vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Hampton by Hilton uploaded by Vanessa D.
This review is specifically for the Hampton Inn located in downtown Ft. Worth. This a newer hotel with a small gated garage parking for vehicles. From start to finish the staff was incredible! Everyone was friendly from front desk, to breakfast, to housekeeping. Tbis hotel is clean and has great amnenities including a gym, bar, full breakfast and fun pool! My only complaint is the water was Freezing! Didnt stop my kiddos though! Would 100% stay here again!
Mary F.
Paramus, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Hampton by Hilton uploaded by Mary F.
I’ve never had an issue when staying at a Hampton by Hilton. Rooms are always clean and modern. I love that there’s always a gym and pool on site and the complimentary breakfast is superb!
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hampton by Hilton uploaded by Renate B.
The Hampton is my all time favorite hotel. We just had an AWFUL experience at another hotel on our way to Florida and luckily we were able to move to a Hampton!
Neda L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I’m a member of Hilton awards program so I always book one of their hotels to collect points and get discounts on my future trips. Hampton Inn is cheaper compared to their others hotels and breakfast is also included. But their branches at large cities are not providing very good services during the major holidays and busy seasons. Their other hotels like Hilton Garden provide better services during those exact times so I’m going to stick to those.
Nohemi C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family's favorite! We almost always look for a Hampton when we're traveling. Best hotel for weekend trips too
Ronicka B.
Smyrna , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hampton Inn is my go to Hotel when traveling with my children. I always feel safe and comfortable. Not only that it's decent on my wallet but, you get what you pay for me. So if i want comfort and security then i have to pay for it. I'm always satisfied when I stay at Hampton Inn.
Jaclyn H.
Morristown, TN
Great hotel, I love booking with Hilton because the rooms are always clean and they have more up-to-date rooms
Banessa M.
Nee jersey
I love this hotel its very clean and neat and it looks very nice. The pool is great and the beds are very confortable.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We stay at Hampton inn every weekend during football season. The staff is great. The rooms are clean and updated. The breakfast in the morning is delicious. Love these hotels and is the only place me and my family stay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...