BY HILTON HOTELS #5 in Hotels

Hampton by Hilton® is about celebration and diversity – embracing local culture and giving guests a true experience during their stay. Guests experience service backed by an unconditional satisfaction promise, the 100% Hampton® Guarantee. Plus enjoy complimentary amenities like Hampton by Hilton's free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi at more than 2,100 hotels worldwide and growing.

• do they have any rooms with jetted tubs4 Answers
  • Do they offer handicap accessible rooms?9 Answers
  • Is this hotel nice and how expensive is it? I'm trying to...16 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. Me and my boyfriend stayed here and absolutely loved it. There was a pool, and at this one there was no big breakfast but there was coffee and cereals. The shower and rest of the bathroom was very nice and the room was nice and the bed was amazing and the pillows were so amazing that I wrote down the information from one of them and bought it myself to use at home. It was a microfiber cluster down alternative pillow that stays fluffy but feels like down. I also like their bedding so much that I bought the duvet cover for our size of bed even though it was quite expensive and I want to buy the duvet to put inside of it soon since winter is coming and my regular down comforter will not fit in it well because it is a queen size and the duvet cover we bought from them is a king for our king-sized bed. The duvet cover and pillow covers are a very clean white and the duvet cover we had has a zigzag pattern of white stitching ( kind of like a zebra print but it was white on white with only a difference in the texture) on a blank white background and is very classy. It is also very easy to clean because the bottom opens up all the way and so do the sides at the bottom of it a little bit and there are little holes you can stick your arm through on each top corner so you can grab the duvet when it is halfway in and pull it up all the way to the top. That was the selling point for me because I hate wrestling with duvet covers that only have access at one point. They have a lightweight down duvet, or down alternative, that I would say would be good year-round, and we slept wonderfully! We slept so well that I decided to make my bed exactly like that. It was a nice, pretty, classy hotel and we did not hear noise from any of the neighbors and we did have neighbors around us on our hallway.
They had a travel kit in the bathroom for guests with shampoo, conditioner, and a toothpick and wet wipe for your face, and a couple of other items like a shower cap, nail file, and lotion I believe. Anytime we need to travel again we would love to stay there again and I would recommend it to anybody. The prices are not too expensive considering what a nice hotel and what a nice relaxed, pampered time we had with comfortable bed and pillows, it was worth the extra $40 or $50 compared to a regular budget room somewhere else. They offer a king bed room, eh room with two queen size beds, and a deluxe king suite with a jacuzzi. I can't speak for all of them around the country but I would expect them to be very similar and this was just as nice as any other four and five star hotels we have stayed at. Now that I have stayed at a hotel like this I cannot go back to a budget hotel. It has ruined me! LOL
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
The room I was in was a decent size. It was very close to my destination (dance competition) and the rooms was very clean. The beds were comfortable and had a tv, mini fridge, hair dryer, and small coffee pot. They offered free wifi, premium wifi, and complementary breakfast as well. The loft/waiting area is spacious, clean, and has many places to sit with many outlets to charge devices. My only downside was that the drinks in the soda/water machine were $1.50 per item. That was a little excessive to me especially because the waters were that price, too, and there were no bottles in the bedroom. Also, the ice machine on my floor was broken, so I had to go to another floor to get ice in the middle of the night then go back to my room. I appreciated that they offered shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, shaving cream, razors, and two complimentary water bottles per room. I definitely enjoyed my stay and will be choosing Hilton again on my next vacation. Recommend!
Celia N.
Brainerd, MN
Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Bemidji Minnesota last week. Overall the experience was good, i highly recommend a room with the view of the lake it's really beautiful! The hot tub is an indoor out door one and it over looks the lake which is kind of romantic. My only complaint is that Windows on the 5th floor at least are more than fairly dirty, it appears as though it's been quite some time since they have been cleaned.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Hampton hotels have come a long way from what i remember back in the day. While taking road trips up the coast weve stopped for a lay over and was nice. Excellent bed. The only thing i can say on one stay that left a horrible taste in my mouth was during irma when evacuated they knew they were the only one not sold out and doubled the price. They wouldnt even match there online pricing claiming it was too late because it was 2am, which wasnt our faults we were lucky to be alive it was against the law as anyone leaving an evacuation zone wasnt allowed by law and state of emergency to do, the lady who checked us in was 100% aware of my service dog. They lady who was on when we were checking out when they knocked with the bill heard on silent bark and tried to fine us $300, which is illegal again bc of the state of emergency as well as bc it’s a service dog hut apparently who booked us didnt remember to notate it. Mind you we were there several days! So just shows you how good the dogs were. They threatened cops without assuming innocents and I immediately went to the front n they dropped it! As amazing as it was the bed and room the experience during such a hard time i have to deduct 2 stars even though most would probably deduct more, but ive had other perfectly great deals and stays other wise.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I have the pleasure of giving a review to a Hotel that not only I have stayed at but also been employed by! The Hampton is fantastic! This Hotel is classy and clean. The staff are friendly and resourceful. The continental breakfast is amazing! They offer fresh fruit, pastries, yogurts, juice, fresh coffee, bagels, eggs, bacon, omelettes, potatoes and onions fried to perfection! The list goes on and on. I’m not even close to listing all the available goodies. There is a heated pool and jacuzzi with complementary fresh and clean towels. The lobby has a huge flat screen tv if you feel like hanging out outside of your room, but spending time in your room is just as amazing! With comfortable state of the art beds and fluffy pillows, cable television, menus to the best local restaurants and one phone call away from the front desk staff who is always friendly and helpful to assist you with any questions you have! Great place to stay and feel right at home!
Heidi M.
San Diego
I’d give it a zero if I could. I’m sure overall the hotels aren’t as terrible as what I experienced. The hotel was very nice and very clean and the staff was very friendly until my car was broken into. The staff and management had nothing to say to me they were very rude to me about the whole situation. While I’m trying to get all my stuff together with the cops and insurance and figuring out what I’m going to do they only give me an extra hour. That’s it? I paid 200$ for a room with secured parking and that’s all you guys can do for me? Lol ok
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
I love the whole Hilton family of hotels. I like staying at Hampton Inns with my family because of the free breakfast. It’s a great way to save a few dollars on vacations. The rooms are nice and comfortable. They aren’t overly fancy, but they are always clean and serve their purpose. If you are looking for a budget friendly, family friendly hotel, Hampton Inns would be a great choice. Be sure to sign up for Hilton Honors because the points program is fantastic! We’ve earned lots of free nights by staying in various Hilton family hotels.
Tina M.
Ragland, AL
Love the Hampton Inn! My family and I have actually just returned from staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It’s a great hotel for families considering they have a breakfast buffet included. Every day was some type of eggs, breakfast meat, assortment of bagels, muffins and pastries, yogurt and fresh fruits. Hot and cold cereals and of course the waffles you make yourself. Lots of toppings like fruit, syrups and nuts. We loved the swimming pools, lazy river and hot tub. Rooms are clean and spacious. My hubby travels for work and stays often at Hampton Inn because he knows they are clean, comfortable and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
Stevie D.
Bronx, NY
Enjoyed my stay at the Hampton. Stayed in a accessible room due to temporary disability. The room was a good size and the shower was definitely big enough for a wheelchair to fit. My only suggestion is that all accessible rooms should come with shower chairs for guest to use. The fact that it didn’t wasn’t really practical. I bought one with me so it wasn’t an inconvenience, but what about people who have electric chairs and didn’t bring their own?
Jackie M.
Lagrangeville, NY
During recent travels, my husband and I found ourselves looking for a hotel at 4 AM because we just couldn’t do the drive anymore. I called about 30 hotels and the Hampton Inn was the only one to accept our two dogs and cat. The rooms were clean and you could never tell it was a pet friendly hotel! I woke up “early” with our toddler and we went downstairs to get some breakfast. When we made our way downstairs my toddler took off running. Several employees were in the area, and started entertaining my son so I could make up plates of food. I decided to bring them back up to the room but was having a hard time wrangling my toddler. An employee offered to carry up our food and once upstairs asked if there was anything else they could do for us. I hope to stay there again, as that was the best experience I’ve had in a hotel!
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Any bad experiences?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What's your favorite part of staying at the Hampton inn?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Has anyone had any less then stellar stays with Hampton Inns ?
Nikki R.
Statesboro, GA
What's your favorite Hampton hotel to stay in?
Christana Berry B.
Flagstaff, AZ
Has anyone ever had a bad experience?