BY HILTON HOTELS #7 in Hotels

Hampton by Hilton® is about celebration and diversity – embracing local culture and giving guests a true experience during their stay. Guests experience service backed by an unconditional satisfaction promise, the 100% Hampton® Guarantee. Plus enjoy complimentary amenities like Hampton by Hilton's free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi at more than 2,100 hotels worldwide and growing.

• do they have any rooms with jetted tubs4 Answers
  • Do they offer handicap accessible rooms?8 Answers
  • Is this hotel nice and how expensive is it? I'm trying to find a ...16 Answers
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Hampton hotels have come a long way from what i remember back in the day. While taking road trips up the coast weve stopped for a lay over and was nice. Excellent bed. The only thing i can say on one stay that left a horrible taste in my mouth was during irma when evacuated they knew they were the only one not sold out and doubled the price. They wouldnt even match there online pricing claiming it was too late because it was 2am, which wasnt our faults we were lucky to be alive it was against the law as anyone leaving an evacuation zone wasnt allowed by law and state of emergency to do, the lady who checked us in was 100% aware of my service dog. They lady who was on when we were checking out when they knocked with the bill heard on silent bark and tried to fine us $300, which is illegal again bc of the state of emergency as well as bc it’s a service dog hut apparently who booked us didnt remember to notate it. Mind you we were there several days! So just shows you how good the dogs were. They threatened cops without assuming innocents and I immediately went to the front n they dropped it! As amazing as it was the bed and room the experience during such a hard time i have to deduct 2 stars even though most would probably deduct more, but ive had other perfectly great deals and stays other wise.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. Me and my boyfriend stayed here and absolutely loved it. There was a pool, and at this one there was no big breakfast but there was coffee and cereals. The shower and rest of the bathroom was very nice and the room was nice and the bed was amazing and the pillows were so amazing that I wrote down the information from one of them and bought it myself to use at home. It was a microfiber cluster down alternative pillow that stays fluffy but feels like down. I also like their bedding so much that I bought the duvet cover for our size of bed even though it was quite expensive and I want to buy the duvet to put inside of it soon since winter is coming and my regular down comforter will not fit in it well because it is a queen size and the duvet cover we bought from them is a king for our king-sized bed. The duvet cover and pillow covers are a very clean white and the duvet cover we had has a zigzag pattern of white stitching ( kind of like a zebra print but it was white on white with only a difference in the texture) on a blank white background and is very classy. It is also very easy to clean because the bottom opens up all the way and so do the sides at the bottom of it a little bit and there are little holes you can stick your arm through on each top corner so you can grab the duvet when it is halfway in and pull it up all the way to the top. That was the selling point for me because I hate wrestling with duvet covers that only have access at one point. They have a lightweight down duvet, or down alternative, that I would say would be good year-round, and we slept wonderfully! We slept so well that I decided to make my bed exactly like that. It was a nice, pretty, classy hotel and we did not hear noise from any of the neighbors and we did have neighbors around us on our hallway.
They had a travel kit in the bathroom for guests with shampoo, conditioner, and a toothpick and wet wipe for your face, and a couple of other items like a shower cap, nail file, and lotion I believe. Anytime we need to travel again we would love to stay there again and I would recommend it to anybody. The prices are not too expensive considering what a nice hotel and what a nice relaxed, pampered time we had with comfortable bed and pillows, it was worth the extra $40 or $50 compared to a regular budget room somewhere else. They offer a king bed room, eh room with two queen size beds, and a deluxe king suite with a jacuzzi. I can't speak for all of them around the country but I would expect them to be very similar and this was just as nice as any other four and five star hotels we have stayed at. Now that I have stayed at a hotel like this I cannot go back to a budget hotel. It has ruined me! LOL
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
The room I was in was a decent size. It was very close to my destination (dance competition) and the rooms was very clean. The beds were comfortable and had a tv, mini fridge, hair dryer, and small coffee pot. They offered free wifi, premium wifi, and complementary breakfast as well. The loft/waiting area is spacious, clean, and has many places to sit with many outlets to charge devices. My only downside was that the drinks in the soda/water machine were $1.50 per item. That was a little excessive to me especially because the waters were that price, too, and there were no bottles in the bedroom. Also, the ice machine on my floor was broken, so I had to go to another floor to get ice in the middle of the night then go back to my room. I appreciated that they offered shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, shaving cream, razors, and two complimentary water bottles per room. I definitely enjoyed my stay and will be choosing Hilton again on my next vacation. Recommend!
Abigail M.
Jasper
The hotel is quite wonderful. The employees are extremely polite and make sure your stay is just like you being at home but without all the stress and more peace. The rooms are opened and very elegant. The beds are comfy and don't hurt your back, and the sheets aren't harsh. The bathroom is a relatively nice size and so is the kitchen. The balcony almost always has a great view where ever you stay, and they never seemed bothered when you need something. I highly recommend this hotel for your next vacation stay!
Celia N.
Brainerd, MN
Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Bemidji Minnesota last week. Overall the experience was good, i highly recommend a room with the view of the lake it's really beautiful! The hot tub is an indoor out door one and it over looks the lake which is kind of romantic. My only complaint is that Windows on the 5th floor at least are more than fairly dirty, it appears as though it's been quite some time since they have been cleaned.
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
This is my favorite hotel chain. I travel with a group of between 5 and 6, including 1 child, and we love to stay in Hampton Inns. My daughter has called them "white covers" since she was about two because she loves the thick white blankets and amazing sheets. The rooms are large and the bathrooms are always well-equipped. The breakfast is fantastic. While not as abundant and luxurious as some other places, it offers great variety for everyone in the family (even a vegan) and is perfect for a budget or moderate vacation. I always feel comfortable and relaxed at a Hampton Inn! My one wish is that they would all be pet-friendly!
Ko-Ida M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotel and great staff. My parents travel to smaller area that can't afford full time cancer and general surgeons and live in extended stays at hotels while helping the hospitals take care of sick paitents. They have great rooms and accommodations for not only my parents who stay anywhere from 3months to 2 years at a time, but for all of our family that visit them. The staff are always welcoming and knowledgeable. They have great food services, gyms, and room service. My family always fall in love with the staff at the locations we have gone to on our extended stays. Thank you!
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the whole Hilton family of hotels. I like staying at Hampton Inns with my family because of the free breakfast. It’s a great way to save a few dollars on vacations. The rooms are nice and comfortable. They aren’t overly fancy, but they are always clean and serve their purpose. If you are looking for a budget friendly, family friendly hotel, Hampton Inns would be a great choice. Be sure to sign up for Hilton Honors because the points program is fantastic! We’ve earned lots of free nights by staying in various Hilton family hotels.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My mom surprised me by booking me a standard room for my wedding night at Hampton Inn. She told me that she asked the front desk to give me a nice room if possible since it was going to be my wedding night. When I checked in they gave me my room key and told me congratulations, (I arrived in my wedding dress) and told my husband and I to enjoy our stay. To my surprise the hotel had upgraded us to a suite! They never even mentioned the upgrade, I guess figuring they would let me be surprised for myself when I got to the room =D. Everything was amazing and there was even champagne in the room. We also loved their continental breakfast in the morning since we were hungover from the night before. All in all it's a beautiful hotel with amazing service and amenities. It's always at the top of my list when choosing a hotel to stay at
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend and I were attending a wedding in Virginia and booked a room at a Hampton by Hilton.  The staff was very nice and the hotel was what I expected.  My only issue was that the day of the wedding, when we were both out of the room nearly all day, the room wasn't cleaned.  I'm still giving a 5-star rating because when I complained to Hilton about this, they credited us for the entire weekend.  That was more of a remedy than I was expecting.  I appreciate that I wasn't given the runaround with a bunch of empty apologies.  They solved the problem to our satisfaction.

I would stay at another Hilton and would recommend it to friends and family.  I would advise guests to ask/be aware of the cleaning schedule to ensure they aren't interfering with the cleaning crew.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Any bad experiences?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What's your favorite part of staying at the Hampton inn?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Has anyone had any less then stellar stays with Hampton Inns ?
Nikki R.
Statesboro, GA
What's your favorite Hampton hotel to stay in?
Christana Berry B.
Flagstaff, AZ
Has anyone ever had a bad experience?