BY HAMPTON BAY

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. This Crossfire Fire Pit comes with a cooking grate for convenient outdoor grilling and a mesh screen for safety. You can burn either wood or coal in this steel fire pit. It has a heating area of 2.32 sq. ft. that is good for grilling. Color: High Heat Paint. see more...

• There is no price specified for this fire pit. Can someon...2 Answers
  • I just bought this yesterday and set it up perfectly fine...2 Answers
Hampton Bay Outdoor Fire Pits Crossfire 29.50 in. Steel Fire Pit with Cooking Grate High Heat Paint 25915
Jesse G.
Dyer
This is the fire pit I have the heat circulates around you. And it keeps you warm. Sometimes too hot. But I love it I bought mine at Walmart they also have it at amazon
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Recently purchased this and love it for fires in our yard. It's hard to go camping with a 4 month old and 2 year old so this helps me feel like I'm on vacation while on my own property. The open mesh sides help to feel the heat from the fire and I love the cooking grate although we have not got to use it yet. I did make sure to add an inch of sand to the bottom to extend the life of the pit. And rather than buy an expensive fire pit cover, I purchased a 30" round grill cover for $6 at Walmart that is perfect for protecting it from the elements.
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
My family loves this. We use ours all the time since we live in town. We make Smores and all kinds of other things.
Shelby R.
Love this fire pit! Great price compared to others I've seen. Looking forward to a summer full of s'mores 😎
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the look of this fire pit; especially the cross cross detail. It’s great for back yard entertaining. At $100, it was definitely a good deal!
Shelby R.
I just bought this yesterday and set it up perfectly fine. I had a small fire last night and absolutely loved it. My only question is what can I cook on the cooking grate? I worry about food not being cooked through.
Karley R.
There is no price specified for this fire pit. Can someone tell me an average price?