Hampton Bay Lamps Architect 22 in. Matte Black Desk Lamp with CFL Bulb CLAMP1EQBKR uploaded by Elena F.

BY HAMPTON BAY

Shop for Lighting & Ceiling Fans at The Home Depot. The Hampton Bay 22 in. Matte Black Architect Desk Lamp features a stable weighted base and versatile adjustable arm and head. Perfect for your office, garage workbench or any space that you need bright and brilliant illumination, this lamp has a steel black shade that blends with all types of decor. Uses a 13-Watt CFL bulb (included). see more...

Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
This is a great lamp, and I’m very pleased with the purchase!!good price!It's easy to setup, it took me probably less than 5 minutes. I highly recommend it and will definitely be buying a second one!
Elena F.
I love this lamp got it for a good price at Home Depot. Love how it moves and bends and the quality is great. I have it at my bed side --good for students, perfect on desks, I would recommend this in a heartbeat!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this lamp for my boyfriends room to go with the industrial look. He really loves the sleek design and the lighting really looks good. It's also pretty lightweight and the cord is a good length. He is happy with it and so am I. Would buy again!  Hampton Bay Lamps Architect 22 in. Matte Black Desk Lamp with CFL Bulb CLAMP1EQBKR
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this as a reading lamp on my bedside table and it's great. I love that I can adjust it to where the light hits where I need it.
Emily K.
Nashua
Purchased at: Walmart
This lamp is great for a desk and has such a bright light! I love the matte color of the lamp it’s so modern