Hamilton: The Revolution uploaded by Mika C.Hamilton: The Revolution uploaded by Rachel S.Hamilton: The Revolution uploaded by Ez C.

BY NONE

Mika C.
I recently have become obsessed with Hamilton and I didn't think that was possible. At first I thought it was just a dumb musical until I listened to the entire soundtrack and fell in love! This book is amazing it talks about the behind the scenes and shows you pictures and even has the lyrics of the songs. If you are a major fan of Hamilton I would 10/10 recommend you purchase this book! It a little pricey but definitely worth it!!
Kathy H.
Such a good book! If you love Hamilton (and let's be real, who doesn't?) this book offers a fascinating insight into the process of creating Hamilton the American musical, as while also telling funny and moving stories about each of the original cast members. As an added bonus, Lin has provided some annotations to his lyrics, so you can learn all about the hidden Easter eggs in the show!
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
I didn't think it was possible for me to become more obsessed with Hamilton, but I was very wrong! 😂 I listened to the audiobook of this a few months ago, but the print of this book is beyond compare. The photos and the lyrics are so well put together. I literally cried at some parts. The perfect addition to any Hamilton Fans' library!
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I am such a huge Hamil-fan how could I not do a review on the best Broadway show ever made into the book. If you're into Broadway shows and love reading lyrics & biographies this is the book for you! Simply inspirational!!!
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
The obsession is real. Hamilton is some of the best writing of a show that I have ever read. Everything about Lin Manuels thought process is just breathtaking of you are a fan of the musical this is an absolute must have item.
Savannah C.
10/10 what a revolutionary musical and this book was the perfect accompaniment to it. It's way to expensive and hard to get tickets to see this. So this book was perfect insight into how Lin wrote and came up with the concepts it has footnotes it's amazing. Great for theater kids.