BY HAMILTON PET PRODUCTS

• Does this hurt animals? I've never wanted to use anything like this...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Pet Lover Expert
I hate these and any other chain that chokes the dog if it runs to far. I remember first buying one not realizing it was going to tighten on his neck when he ran and littlerly choke him. I wouldn't buy again or recommend but that's preference.
Darian H.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I really like this collar, I have seen a difference in the way my dog walks on a leash since using this product. Just a caution though there are right and wrong ways to use this collar.
Lexie l.
Lexie l.
Lake City, FL
I have trained all of my dogs on this collar! Plus they last a long time, I've had one of them for 3 years now
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Used this my dog who tends to pull, when using it I kept a tight leash and made her walk right by me! Her pulling issues have been a thing of the past now!!:)
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
I like this so much better than the prong collars. It makes them submit still with out the harm of the prongs irritating them.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
I use this on one of my dogs. He doesn't pull often but when he does, this helps keep me in control
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Roy, UT
This is such a great high quality product to use outdoors. I use this for my poodle when she wants to spend some time outside
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
Love this product. It helps my dogs pulling habit when we go for walks but it is also gentle on his neck.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Does this hurt animals? I've never wanted to use anything like this for fear that it would really hurt my dog, but he's really strong and when he gets over excited can pull me around.