BY HAMILTON

XPH1108: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in Small and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Black. Dimensions: -Small weight: 0.43 lb-Small Dimensions: 0.25" H x 1.5" W x 48" D-Large weight: 0.6 lb-Large Dimensions: 0.25" H x 1.5" W x 72" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alina B.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have an English bulldog. This leash keeps him where he need to be. Very strong and durable. Affordable and good quality for the price.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
This thick nylon lead is perfect for big dogs. Other leads we had would snap but this is durable and sturdy!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This was the first leash we ever bought our standard poodle, and 3 years later it still looks brand new.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have this leash for my puppy. It works great. It's a quality product. Even when he tries to chew it.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's a bit too short for my taste but it keeps my dog close to me so he gets in less trouble
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These are durable and strong enough for big dogs. Long lasting and comfortable for the dogs
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Affordable, quality product. Tough enough to holds my big dogs & that's saying something
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Yorktown, VA
Durable and sturdy. It has last us for over 2 years so far and going strong! It wasn't expensive either!
Anne C.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Hamilton Double Thick Nylon Lead With Swivel Snap Black X 6 Feet is a quality leash and the length is great for walking my dog downtown.
Yvonne G.