BY HAMILTON

XPH1108: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in Small and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Black. Dimensions: -Small weight: 0.43 lb-Small Dimensions: 0.25" H x 1.5" W x 48" D-Large weight: 0.6 lb-Large Dimensions: 0.25" H x 1.5" W x 72" D. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have these in different colors and every dog knows what's going on when they see it. We have a shi-tzu and a beagle and taking them for walks while keeping them controlled so they aren't all over the place or getting in others way makes this a great leash. Hold strong even for bigger dogs. We have had ours for years.
Michelle Q.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy chews through all her leashes since I'm still in the process of teaching her not to.. But this leash is durable that I'm not even worried that i have to buy a new one in 2 days.
Haleigh M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use this with my new German shepherd puppy & she hasn't eaten through it like her last one! A lot more durable than her cheap one I bought last time. Worth the purchase!
Caitlyn B.
I really like this leash, and i believe that the dogs like it too. Its comfortable to hold and i like it.
Jessica C.
Love my leash, good quality looks brand new and months old would recommend holds back my 50 lb
Amber j.
Our dogs love when we pull out this lease. It is dependable and easy to use.
marina R.
I have the same but from dollar store , it is the same quality very durable , no problem using it
Noemi A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How long is this?
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
That very long. It's a good leash for keeping a dog at the heal.