Hamilton Pet Products Double Thick Nylon Deluxe Dog Collar in Red uploaded by Tatihana C.

BY HAMILTON #75 in Dog Accessories

Hamilton Pet's durable webbed nylon collars with metal buckle and leash ring are tough and attractive. Walk your buddy through the neighborhood in style in a collar in one of four stylish colors. Matching leashes available to complete the look. For typical breed sizing standards; click here. see more...

Monica B.
Monica B.
All my dogs have this collar ! I like these collars because there not that expensive the colors are cute. It's easy to slide on the dogs neck it's really durable as well k always buy this brand of collar for my dogs .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have tons of these collars and I love them! It's a very good brand and they last forever! It met every expectation I had and they price was very reasonable. I use them for all my dogs which are various sizes.
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Works like a charm! It doesn't mess up at all. And makes my dog feel comfortable. With his tags on it, it does tend to make a lot of noise when he walks/ runs. But it is a really good and affordable collar.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
It sounds crazy but my dog loves her collar idk if it's the sound of her dog tags but she always gets it and wants it on
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Great collar for my tough to walk dog. It's sturdy and durable and we love the color!
kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
A nice fitting collar for my dog! Looks fabulous and doesn't irritate the guy!
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This collar is so durable comes in many sizes and colors my dog has hers for the last 2 years and never ripped , so I would definitely recommend this product
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Very good quality collar.. Made very well and collar material is thick and strong. Color doesn't fade either.
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Great collar. One of my top 3. Stays looking new after being washed and doesn't hold an odor once washed. Most collars are difficult to throughly clean but this one looks new after being washed and sat out to dry. Highly recommend!!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Very well made collar, very strong as well. We really like these collars and they seem to last a while.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Does this collar work well with a medium sized dog?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Pet Lover Expert
How do you stop a dog from chewing on this